League of Legends -- how many [H] regulars?

No i haven't had much time to play but that sounds a bit op. I dunno though amumu has the AoE root too though.

New ryze sucks imo. They wanted him to be a "machine gun" style AP carry like ashe or such. However they INCREASED his CD on his flux (main harrassment spell) and focused more on his Q overload.

With his ult giving you no ap now and his ratio's quite crappy, he just comes off as bad compared to the old one.

There are some builds being tried, like Manamue+ Archangels and ROA. So far I just highly preferred the old one.

If they wanted to revamp him into something else, they shoulda came up with new skills that actually suited that play style.

New ryze sucks imo. They wanted him to be a "machine gun" style AP carry like ashe or such. However they INCREASED his CD on his flux (main harrassment spell) and focused more on his Q overload.

With his ult giving you no ap now and his ratio's quite crappy, he just comes off as bad compared to the old one.

There are some builds being tried, like Manamue+ Archangels and ROA. So far I just highly preferred the old one.

If they wanted to revamp him into something else, they shoulda came up with new skills that actually suited that play style.

THe old one...if you got rabadon's in the first few minutes you could hit insane amounts of AP early on and one hit ANYONE. Ryze needed at least some sort of nerf. At least they left Rammus alone for once.

Why? I just saw the message that they were increasing the rate at which you accumulated IP? Which makes sense given how many effing champions they keep adding.

Curious to see how Ryze plays now.

Quick games give wayyyyy less ip now and even longer games dont give that much, plus they got rid of the no leaving streak. You can win a game and get 60-70 ip.

Started playing 1.5 weeks ago. I started playing with Sion when he was free and did pretty well. Well, actually my first game was with Annie and I sucked so horribly bad I swore off spellcasters (well, nuke-y ones at least).

I bought Jax first but I suck with him. I initiate way too often and usually end up getting nuked/ganked to death with not a minion nearby to leap to. The games where I do really well with him are when I'm really careful -- at end-game with full equipment he's a hard carry capable of leveling entire enemy teams. But he's pretty awfully susceptible to crowd control which means I'm avoiding him since the current round of free champs offer really tough CC (Fiddlesticks, Malzahar). Jax is also tremendously dependent on the composition of the team, and enemy teams usually focus him down a lot..

I got Tristana for free recently and she plays pretty easily. Her DPS gets ridiculous with AD, AS, and life steal stacks.

I finally bought Malphite this morning and I'm in love. I apply proper ganking strategy and always initiate when my teammates are nearby. Guardian's Angel (second item I get after Merc Treads) usually ensures I get a kill or even two and don't "die." He's really fun to play for me since I like initiating, being reckless, and not backing down. I find that he fits well in any team.

I'm only Level 13 though. I'm so enamored by Malphite I might stick with him until I load-out fortitude runes (maybe I'll buy Teemo or Warwick in between, or a DOTty caster like Morgana).

In my brief time playing this game, I have to say I'm most afraid when there's a Twisted Fate on the opposing team. Something about assassinating with stacked AD and Attack Speed, plus backdooring.

THe old one...if you got rabadon's in the first few minutes you could hit insane amounts of AP early on and one hit ANYONE. Ryze needed at least some sort of nerf. At least they left Rammus alone for once.

I read in the patch notes that the speed of Rammus's Powerball was reduced by 15%. Thank god.

Last edited:
Started playing 1.5 weeks ago. I started playing with Sion when he was free and did pretty well. Well, actually my first game was with Annie and I sucked so horribly bad I swore off spellcasters (well, nuke-y ones at least).

I bought Jax first but I suck with him. I initiate way too often and usually end up getting nuked/ganked to death with not a minion nearby to leap to. The games where I do really well with him are when I'm really careful -- at end-game with full equipment he's a hard carry capable of leveling entire enemy teams. But he's pretty awfully susceptible to crowd control which means I'm avoiding him since the current round of free champs offer really tough CC (Fiddlesticks, Malzahar). Jax is also tremendously dependent on the composition of the team, and enemy teams usually focus him down a lot..

I got Tristana for free recently and she plays pretty easily. Her DPS gets ridiculous with AD, AS, and life steal stacks.

I finally bought Malphite this morning and I'm in love. I apply proper ganking strategy and always initiate when my teammates are nearby. Guardian's Angel (second item I get after Merc Treads) usually ensures I get a kill or even two and don't "die." He's really fun to play for me since I like initiating, being reckless, and not backing down. I find that he fits well in any team.

I'm only Level 13 though. I'm so enamored by Malphite I might stick with him until I load-out fortitude runes (maybe I'll buy Teemo or Warwick in between, or a DOTty caster like Morgana).

In my brief time playing this game, I have to say I'm most afraid when there's a Twisted Fate on the opposing team. Something about assassinating with stacked AD and Attack Speed, plus backdooring.

I read in the patch notes that the speed of Rammus's Powerball was reduced by 15%. Thank god.

Oh ffs, they messed with Rammus AGAIN? The powerball is the least of my problems with him...

As for IP...ffs, so, you face rape in a game, they surrender (in 20 min now) and you get jack shit for IP? Are they trying to force everyone to RP? Oh...yeah, they are.

Also, for leavers...if you leave >1 in every 10 games, you damn well should be banned. Create a second account and do it again, you should be mac address banned. Sick of whiny people going "wahhh team sucks, I'm leaving"

Oh ffs, they messed with Rammus AGAIN? The powerball is the least of my problems with him...

As for IP...ffs, so, you face rape in a game, they surrender (in 20 min now) and you get jack shit for IP? Are they trying to force everyone to RP? Oh...yeah, they are.

Also, for leavers...if you leave >1 in every 10 games, you damn well should be banned. Create a second account and do it again, you should be mac address banned. Sick of whiny people going "wahhh team sucks, I'm leaving"

Supposedly Riot fixed the low IP gain people were getting right after the patch and compensated everyone who played a game during the fiasco with a 10-win 100% IP boost. I got mine and my first win of the day counted for 546 IP. :D It seems like they fixed it ok to me though, judging from my other games. I just won another game after the other team surrendered after about 25 minutes and got 213 IP with the bonus, so about 107 IP for an easy 25 minute win.

Supposedly Riot fixed the low IP gain people were getting right after the patch and compensated everyone who played a game during the fiasco with a 10-win 100% IP boost. I got mine and my first win of the day counted for 546 IP. :D It seems like they fixed it ok to me though, judging from my other games. I just won another game after the other team surrendered after about 25 minutes and got 213 IP with the bonus, so about 107 IP for an easy 25 minute win.

yea i have this too, thank god.. getting 60 IP for a half hour of my life is ridiculous :)

And to underscore my hatred of leavers...on a game last night with some moronic Ezreal who....tries to go mid when we already had someone mid, leaves Ashe alone top while I'm bot as Sion with Trynd....we yell at him to go top, he insults us, because he wants mid...he finally goes when ashe dies a few times....then spends the rest of the game trying to tell ashe which skills to use. MIDDLE SKILL. FIRST SKILL. THIRD SKILL. I think we all hit ignore on him and then enjoyed watching him die in teamfights (he would wait to steal blue and red buff when it was one hit from death. He did it a number of times too, intentionally.) He eventually just quit, after feeding all game.

I need to just stick to five man premades.

I just installed and played last night, my cousin plays quite a bit so he showed me the ins and outs. I'm fairly comfortable with the gameplay and concept but I dont have many people to play with. Is there a [H] list/group or something?

We could easily just start a [H]ard chatroom and everyone playing logs in there for premades and such.

I'm way more tired of the new wave of "REPORT ________ PLZ" shit. Everyone just cries report now. My buddy's game is having d/c issues, and some jerkoff gets everyone in the game to report him--for something that isn't his fault.

The stupid people in this game is teh worst thing about it.

I'm way more tired of the new wave of "REPORT ________ PLZ" shit. Everyone just cries report now. My buddy's game is having d/c issues, and some jerkoff gets everyone in the game to report him--for something that isn't his fault.

The stupid people in this game is teh worst thing about it.

When someone idles without D/Cing I ask for a report. When you go idle for the last 20 minutes of a game, causing which team is winning to change suddenly, you need to be reported. Other than that, whatever.

Also...Kayle is a great champ early on. If you're looking to show someone new to the game around, also a great champ since you have damage output AND a heal.

I had a guy last night who was screaming at us for losing the game (he was obviously too good to lose, in his own mind). When I put up a /surrender vote he went ballistic. Insulting me and everyone else for being quitters. He was, of course, bossing everyone around the whole match and pinging wildly everywhere. The crowning moment is when he told everyone on the team to report me for not playing anymore because I wouldn't do what he told me. I responded by asking the team to report him for harassment.

The game then ended with our nexus blowing up right afterward. Our team had all rushed out of our base to attack, at his demand, while I stayed to kill the super minions attacking our towers, which is why I wasn't playing, in his mind, I hadn't rushed out when he demanded it so I was obviously afk.)

I reported him after the game... don't know if anyone else did. But I wonder, does Riot actually even do anything when you report someone? I mean, they must get 10000 reports a day. What's to stop some moron from reporting everyone on the team because he has mental issues?

I've been playing LoL for the last few months and fell in love with Blitzcrank. His arm grab is so deadly!

Add me --> WreckAnEyeZe

I had a guy last night who was screaming at us for losing the game (he was obviously too good to lose, in his own mind). When I put up a /surrender vote he went ballistic. Insulting me and everyone else for being quitters. He was, of course, bossing everyone around the whole match and pinging wildly everywhere. The crowning moment is when he told everyone on the team to report me for not playing anymore because I wouldn't do what he told me. I responded by asking the team to report him for harassment.

The game then ended with our nexus blowing up right afterward. Our team had all rushed out of our base to attack, at his demand, while I stayed to kill the super minions attacking our towers, which is why I wasn't playing, in his mind, I hadn't rushed out when he demanded it so I was obviously afk.)

I reported him after the game... don't know if anyone else did. But I wonder, does Riot actually even do anything when you report someone? I mean, they must get 10000 reports a day. What's to stop some moron from reporting everyone on the team because he has mental issues?

This is kinda what i figured. It's actually been a long time since I've had a game where someone wasn't butthurt and crying report :rolleyes:

Ima guess that its based off of a priority/frequency "list". The frequently reported and those that are reported subsequently by the entire team or several matches in a row are probably red flagged to be viewed by riot

Ima guess that its based off of a priority/frequency "list". The frequently reported and those that are reported subsequently by the entire team or several matches in a row are probably red flagged to be viewed by riot

It probably has to be something automated like that. There's just no way to keep on top of it otherwise.

Dont you love the kids that argue over mid, especially while youre jungling shaco and theres 2 solo lanes?

Solo lanes are harder to manage, going 2v1 leads to a lot of turret humping. I was 2v1ing once and the 2 people I played against refused to push. they just hid in the bushes everytime I'd go up they'd jump me. So I was getting exp denied hardcore. My team wouldn't even come help me because jungling is more important apparently.

Solo lanes are harder to manage, going 2v1 leads to a lot of turret humping. I was 2v1ing once and the 2 people I played against refused to push. they just hid in the bushes everytime I'd go up they'd jump me. So I was getting exp denied hardcore. My team wouldn't even come help me because jungling is more important apparently.

If youre playing a char that doesnt have great 2v1 lane staying capabilities than just turret hug and harrass. Soon enough call for a gank and the jungler should come out and go for the kill.

1) 1 kill on a squish. Allows you to push the lane back and harrass the one left in the lane, you can go back and the jungler will hold the lane for you.
2) double kill, push the lane hard and denys them lots of exp

Either way theres an exp advantage.

Ok so theres a hard chatroom.
Enter in [H]ard when you login and thus anyone from these forums will join in. See you peeps in game.

It was impossible to do so, they just let the minions sit in the middle and anytime i got near them they jumped me. It was an ashe and mordekaiser so I couldn't get close enough to ashe to do anything and morde just has too much hp/shield. It was honestly one of the best strategies i seen in the game.

Ashe not going mid is asking to get stomped mid-late game, so if your other teammates held up their end of the deal you would've been set. Ashe needs the cash from mid to stay competitive.

If youa re playing in a lane 2 vs 1 and are getting p ure denied you need to either ask for a switch for someone that's better suited for the lane, or for the jungler to come help gank. If neither of those happen when you ask, then it's not your fault if you get underlv'd/lose the tower.

Yeah neither did, I had a pretty good game last night went 18/2/18. I play annie pretty exclusively and went against a missfortune in mid. She's pretty hard for me to deal with because she can move so much faster due to her passive.

I play here and there during the week, mostly 6pm-12am. Few friends jump on ventrilo to play. Any member here is more the welcome to join.

Eskimo Brothers
72.26.196.21:8525
Password=ifrag

Handle:
iGrief

I set it to auto-join the chat when I log in. My game name is Nekronic.

Played one with Samson last night we had a good time. Need more people to play. I feel for Samson though he's level 19 and went against all level 30s because of me.

I do not play this game, mostly play HoN. BUT I would rather play with some peeps on LoL than with randoms on HoN any day.

Add me if you want to play:

fecalfighter

they didn't mix in any nubs for him to play against?

Nope it was all level 30s he was the only one lower than that on either team. They weren't the best 30s by any means. Urgot on the other team bought not one, two, but 3 warmogs. There was someone on the other team who bought 2 Rabadon's as well.

Yeah I wasn't expecting to face all 30's. But it was still a good time. I was playing kinda sloppy but that was my 3rd game playing Kassadin (decided to learn him yesterday) It was still a fun time though.

Honestly playing with all 30's probably just helped me learn him quicker, seeing as how I wasn't able to harass/gank as easily as the other 2 games. I plan on playing some more today.

I've got a TS3 server as well if people would find it useful?

I can post it here - just don't want to post it unless people are interested for fear of spam :)

Also, add me in game - rampantandroid on LoL

Yeah I'll be up for some more tonight. I'd like to do another round against 30's with Kass again, just played a bunch of nubs and went 13/2/19. Was so boring because they couldn't play well.

Anyone have a suggestion for a tank to try out? I've yet to play one in an actual game, I'd really like to find one that I would like and is suited for the job. I just hate not being able to fill that role when one is really needed.

Neither Mundo nor Cho or morde are main tanks.

If you want GOOD actual tanks meant for that role, Shen or Rammus are your top picks. A good tank is someone who can force enemies to attack them, neither mundo or cho or Morde can do that. They can be off tanks, but there is no skill for any of them to make someone attack them, so in team fights a good team will simply ignore you and go for the dps./squishies.

Cho is good for being an anti-caster tank, and Morde for anti-dps tank. Throwing on your ult + ignite onto a squishy like Ashe/yi, etc and then getting their ghost can be devastating against a team.

Back