Le Eco 4K 44" w/HDR for $500

aFive

2[H]4U
Hey all,

This year has been crazy good when it comes to 4K TV deals. But, I think this one takes the cake. I told my family about this TV, ended up buying me one as well. Theirs came in, it is absolutely amazing! The sound and picture quality are both exceptional and it has HDR.

It Also has 4k Chromecast built in along with Google TV. You get access to all of the Google Play Apps, as well as a very nice interface. It comes with their subscription service for a year as well. I didn't find anything good there though.

http://www.lemall.com/us/tv/leeco_super4_x55/index.html

I uploaded some pictures I took when I unboxed their TV. Disregard super ugly wallpaper, it was shipped to the house my parents just bought that they have yet to remodel.

Attachments

• IMG_0015.jpg
    IMG_0015.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0016.jpg
    IMG_0016.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 39
The specs on this aren't half bad. I don't see it for the price you listed though.

The specs on this aren't half bad. I don't see it for the price you listed though.
There is a promo code you can sign up for that would drop it to $699, plus will get you a free le pro 3 phone as well.

Or, I did get two codes to get the price down to $499 without the phone. I used one for myself, I have one more code that is valid until 11:59pm pst on 11/28. If you're seriously going to buy it, pm me and I'll send you this code.

Attachments

• IMG_0041.PNG
    IMG_0041.PNG
    271.5 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0042.jpg
    IMG_0042.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 44
Back