LCDs that are easy on the eyes?

/337

Limp Gawd
So I have 4 LCD's I've bought over a 2 year period. I have 2 of the Acer Ferrari monitors 20 inch with a glossy display, I believe they are TN. I also have 2 Soyo 24's which I believe are the non-TN version. I have 2 at home and 2 at the office, 20 and 24 pair for each place. Well one of my ferrari's died so I have to send it into acer. My main montor now is the soyo. I'm not sure what it is, but after a a few minutes my eyes start to bother me, especially on hardforums, not sure if its the color, and on lighter pages it looks grainy. Not sure if its the type of screen. That probably didnt make alot of sense, but heres what I'm after. I'm looking for a LCD that will be high quality and easy on the eyes. I do alot of reading on the computer, is there a screen out there that will let me read a good amount without my eyes bothering me?

I'm looking for possible 2 24's and want to sell these soyos. Help me out with any suggestions, I game but I also do photo work.

i think you should look into Eizo monitors for easiness on the eyes.

Dell 2709W is well known for being easy to read because of larger pixels and good blacks. It is the best display I have ever used for reading text.

Dave

What about Samsung 305T+ ?

It has S PVA panel same Dell 2709 but it's bigger. (If the text seems too small i guess you can just increase the size of the font)

Any Samsung 305T+ owners around here that does a lot of text reading/processing ?

Back