LCD2490WUXi : LCD2490WUXi2 : PA241W

PAo_ReVoLT

[H]ard|Gawd
okay guys, eyefinity time has come

i'm going to add another 3 panels to my current setup

i have 3 2490s first edition in portrait mode. i haven't follow LCD line up for about a year or two now my original 2490 has been replace by new revision also there is new PA lineup so could you guys please clarify me what are the different?

thx

ps. i'm thinking just get the first revision so it will match to my current setup is that a good idea?

Damn you have a spendy setup! haha

2490 rules though...I cannot argue with that. \m/

PA series is wide gamut with 3D LUT. Supposed to emulate SRGB better when calibrated unlike current wide gamut non-3D LUT SRGB emulation, but I havent read any actual reviews yet. I would keep all the panels the same if you are worried about them all looking the same once calibrated (I hope you have a puck and the SpectraViewII software).

If you were just looking for one new panel to use in a single panel setup, then I would recommend the PA series (assuming SRGB emulates well) since it would obviously have the latest panel tech, DisplayPort, etc.

linky

yes of course i do have the SV package otherwise i will be wasted the LUT advantage,

so what is the different of version1 and version2 of 2490??

the PA has a display port that will save me from buying active DP adapter

thx

Wuxi2 does not have an A-TW Polarizer. This means the wuxi2 model has significantly more white glow. AFAIK, there are no other major differences.

i see, thx so i think i will stick with 1st revision then.

now debating between WUXi1 and PA

Back