LCD TV Stand

TrEpIdAtIoN

Limp Gawd
While this isn't technically geared, I thought I'd ask in a somewhat appropriate forum.
I am not too keen on mounting my 52" LCD on the wall but was considering one of the stands with a mount attached to it. Such as...this but I am a little weary of throwing it up on something like this...no particular reason but I have my doubts.

Has anyone else used anything like this and how did they like it? Thanks!

those are purdy nice. lcd's dont weigh shit anymore... i hang 50" by myself all day long, i think they weigh less then 30lbs so dont worry about how sturdy the stand is

You know, I was considering getting something like that to mount an HDTV myself. However, I don't like glass, I'm trying to look for an all metal TV stand, but I'm having a very difficult time looking for one.

I have one from costco thats the same idea, although the bottom part is all steel & glass. The back support is very sturdy on mine. Plus spacetrader is right - lcd's are pretty light. I mounted my 40" on my stand by myself. The only difficulty is if your arms are long enough to reach.

I would still go to the store to see how well that stand is made, im sure there are versions of this style made poorly.

Oh definitely, thanks for the suggestions..yeah the 52 is not terribly heavy at all I can lift it myself I just have short arms, haha!

Costo is a great idea thanks guys.

I have a Z-Line entertainment center very similar to this one and I absolutely love it. My wife rearranges furniture often and I like that I don't have to drill holes in the wall every time she wants to move it.

Back