Lawsuit Claims School’s Wi-Fi Making Child Sick

An EMF field is not the same as radio waves.

Second, your local FM station is outputing almost half a million times the strength that your Wi-Fi router does, the only reason you can see your Wi-Fi router is because you are so close to it, its still being snowballed by FM frequencies.

EMF field is the magnetic field around an electronic device, magnetic FIELD.

Radio waves are electromagnetic RADIATION. Giant difference.

Please learn this stuff before calling me an idiot. Thanks.

Also the EMF field around a Wi-Fi router which only draws maybe 10 watts at max would only be all of like 2ft from the device.

Hell the EMF field around your computer drops to almost zero past 1m away, and that's a 100-700 watt device on average, the EMF field around a wi-fi would be beyond detectable past 1m.

Had the school been full of old CRT TV's and shit, yeah MAYBE then he might have something to complain about as the Magnatron does an amazingly huge electronic field, but this whole thing is full of shit.

Your Microwave oven is only slightly detectable past 1m even, and those are 1000-1600watts.

This family, they be full of shit yo. Special snowflake kid needs a helmet.

a typical satellite for digital tv has around 24-32 transponders each pushing out 240 watts per transponder.

however they are 22,300 miles above the earth.

a typical satellite for digital tv has around 24-32 transponders each pushing out 240 watts per transponder.

however they are 22,300 miles above the earth.

Yeah but they have their own far reserved radio channels at very high performing frequencies

The reason FM signals from stations on the ground have to be so powerful is cause they have to not only reach 70-200 miles around them, its also competing with cell towers, all the electronic equipment around them which clutters up the radio waves.

And most importantly, its so the radio waves can penetrate 30ft of concrete so you can hear your radio in your home/at work etc.

If we all had just a dish to point at the radio tower sitting on every vehicle/building the radio tower would only have to output at most 2 or 3 kilowatts

So is this going to be the next vaccine scare? Are we going to start attributing Autism to EM radiation exposure in the next few years? Let's call it Nerve Attenuation Syndrome (NAS), or the Black Shakes for short :cool:.

Second, your local FM station is outputing almost half a million times the strength that your Wi-Fi router does, the only reason you can see your Wi-Fi router is because you are so close to it, its still being snowballed by FM frequencies.

Sorry you felt ridiculed, I for one definitely didn't intend that.
I was attempting to clear up some confusion I thought appeared.
Not saying I could not be the confused one.

I mentioned earlier that radio waves are _disturbances_ of a field.
In the case of Wifi, you can detect your router because you know how frequently to look for specific signals and what their parametres are supposed to be.

I had those symptoms every spring and fall, and that was in 1989...

I be snowflake doesnt get them in the house...

this is going to be an easy settlement.

Tell Marvel to give him a Magneto helmet.

I used to work for a manufacturer that makes point to point microwave radio links for cell phone towers and rural internet connectivity.. etc. Whenever I would work on a unit that transmits in the 6GHz band, I would get tangling's in my head and could definitely could tell without looking when the unit was transmitting. It was only the 6GHz band thou, other units that transmitted in the 7-8GHz, 11GHz, or even 23GHz bands wouldn't cause me problems, it was only 6GHz. Thou also, I was working in close proximity, and these units were fairly high powered and could transmit at about 30-40dBm (up to 10 Watts or so), which is stronger than most wifi signals.

Anyway, my point it, its certainly true that the kid may have a sensitivity. But also, I agree, I would have him tested by a licensed health professional, rather than take the mothers word for it.

California has removed the right to consciously deny a vaccine. By that logice you have no right to refuse inlisting into the army.

Radio waves are part of the EM spectrum.

However you only need to worry about ionizing radiation sources (x-ray, gamma, etc) There's no proof that 2.4 and 5 GHz spectrums are ionizing. However certain frequencies can resonate with certain molecules causing them to vibrate and align. This in turn can induce a current. (Put you cell phone next to a speaker cone and give it a call.)

And anytime you have an electric field you have a magnetic field that is 90 degrees perp to it. They go hand in hand. Hence Electro Magnetic. (EM) But all the spectrum is on the EM. Light, X Ray, AM, FM, Gamma, Microwave, IR, UV etc...

I thought Wi-Fi used radio.

Radio is radio waves, not electromagnetic pulses.

2nd, there is no such thing as electromagnetic hypersensitivity syndrome. Its been debunked every single fucking time.

radio IS electromagnetism just like ALL light physics 101 here

I used to work for a manufacturer that makes point to point microwave radio links for cell phone towers and rural internet connectivity.. etc. Whenever I would work on a unit that transmits in the 6GHz band, I would get tangling's in my head and could definitely could tell without looking when the unit was transmitting. It was only the 6GHz band thou, other units that transmitted in the 7-8GHz, 11GHz, or even 23GHz bands wouldn't cause me problems, it was only 6GHz. Thou also, I was working in close proximity, and these units were fairly high powered and could transmit at about 30-40dBm (up to 10 Watts or so), which is stronger than most wifi signals.

Anyway, my point it, its certainly true that the kid may have a sensitivity. But also, I agree, I would have him tested by a licensed health professional, rather than take the mothers word for it.

That might not have been an effect of the 6GHz field, but by the equipment that was powering it. Remember with a strong enough electric current (couple tesla in a cyclotron) you can generate a field strong enough to levitate a frog in the air just by the iron in his blood. (No joke) Strong electric currents = strong magnetic fields.

I studied Advanced Physics in the UK ( 92-94 ) so I'm just going to make this brief and mention that France recently banned wi-fi in daycare. They wanted to do a blanket ban on all schools but had to weaken the bill, to appease the naysayers ( and people who never studied Advanced Physics on [H] ):

https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=france bans wifi

If you want to learn about Microwave weaponry, check out Barrie Trower on Youtube & Facebook:

https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=barry trower

https://www.facebook.com/BarrieTrower?fref=ts

On Barrie Trower's Facebook page, a few months ago, he mentioned that a city in Germany banned Wi-Fi. I thought it was Hamburg, Germany but I can't find anything on Google and I can't really be bothered to find links but I accidentally found interesting links about bans in Canada that I didn't know about:

http://emrabc.ca/?page_id=1323

then you know what the inverse square law is..
tell me how much energy left in a 2.4Ghz carrier of 0.05watts at say 1000ft?

That might not have been an effect of the 6GHz field, but by the equipment that was powering it. Remember with a strong enough electric current (couple tesla in a cyclotron) you can generate a field strong enough to levitate a frog in the air just by the iron in his blood. (No joke) Strong electric currents = strong magnetic fields.

and that field drops off with then inverse of the square of how far away you are.....

and it takes a FUCK TON of power to cause things to be diamagnetic

even a 5 watt WiFi AP isnt going have that much leaking EM it wouldnt pass FCC testing...

There is to such a thing when you want money the easy way. RF is not electromagnetic as stated. Also how does this affect the child at home with many wifi signals all around from other neighbors or shopping in a store etc?

Of course RF is electromagnetic, Radio Wave frequencies fall inside the electromatic spectrum no doubt exists.

spectrum.jpg

A simple search reveals many examples just like this.

Wonder how the parents discovered it was the wireless signal? It could be the dust and mold left behind from the WAP installation process. Or the Principal's or Mom's new perfume. Or the new paint in the cafeteria. Or the new wondrous Obama lunch. Or the new contract for Pest Control in the school, with new and improved bug killers.

This.

Most likely the kid is sensitive to dust/mold/paint fumes, etc, and there's a good chance it's not even in the school.

How about they send the kid to visit someone on a remote farm or to a remote camp without any cell or WiFi available and see if he gets better?

Zarathustra[H];1041815458 said:
I would have expected this out of California. It's a little weird for it to be so close to home.

Probably some lib that moved from California after voting for the nuts that have messed up this state. They are like locus, destroying everywhere they go,

and that field drops off with then inverse of the square of how far away you are.....

and it takes a FUCK TON of power to cause things to be diamagnetic

even a 5 watt WiFi AP isnt going have that much leaking EM it wouldnt pass FCC testing...

It doesn't take a lot to affect the travel of electrons. We had old CRT monitors that vibrated back and forth because the EM Field was so strong from a 480VAC field wire in the building it distorted the displayed. We had to buy cages to put around the monitors. (No joke)

SAT test scanners read #3 pencils that have the harder lead in a #2 pencil since it makes erasing will no be read by the scanner.

Not sure if serious?

It doesn't take a lot to affect the travel of electrons. We had old CRT monitors that vibrated back and forth because the EM Field was so strong from a 480VAC field wire in the building it distorted the displayed. We had to buy cages to put around the monitors. (No joke)

electrons are negatively charged there for a positive charge effects them

most matter is neutral....

COME ON PEOPLE THIS IS PHYSICS 101 STUFF

electrons are negatively charged there for a positive charge effects them

COME ON PEOPLE THIS IS PHYSICS 101 STUFF

I don't understand - simple as that. Could you explain this to me like I'm one?

What do you mean by neutral matter?

How far was the 480V AC cable metres-wise from the monitors AND the wiring of the circuit powering the IT stuff like monitors?

Did you ground the cages? If so, grounded to what?

I don't understand - simple as that. Could you explain this to me like I'm one?

What do you mean by neutral matter?

How far was the 480V AC cable metres-wise from the monitors AND the wiring of the circuit powering the IT stuff like monitors?

Did you ground the cages? If so, grounded to what?

a crt is a vacuum tube that shoots electrons at a phosphorus surface

atoms are made of 3 things electrons with a negative charge, protons with a positive charge, and neutrons with no charge
so just like a magnet like charges repeal opposite charges attract

in a crt there is a metal screen thats + charged to direct the electrons
any out side EM will effect there path so it doest take much

I too find it hard to accept the average [ H ] reader does not understand electromagnetic waves.

they are an (metaphorical, for the math inclined, exist everywhere but not at a constant energy output) environmental constant that span from waves the width of a football field (AM radio) to tiny waves so small they could slide between electrons (gamma and cosmic).

Truth be told Cell towers (high output), Power lines (high output), and Blankets or Radar - Microwave and Doppler (constant high energy) should bother you most, since they are passing through your body all the time.

The E.M. field generated by your cars electronics and power Generation/Distribution coat you in E.M., your sirus audio and On Star use some pretty intense E.M.

My Fit bit, Headphones, Mice, Speaker, Keyboard and Presenter use Blue Tooth and that's E.M.

My phone, Router, Repeater and Dish outside blast E.M.

Heck my router actually uses beam forming and probably is blasting me with an even more intense RF Beam.

Power Supplies, Video Cards, CPU's, Motherboards, Fans, LED lights, and LED Screens ALL EMIT E.M. energy.

Different wavelengths have differing effects.

At Extremely HIGH INTENSITY All of them can cause damage, but i'm talking like living feet from High Tension Transmission lines, Strong lasers, Microwave ovens without shielding, 10,000,000 lumen flash lights (wickedlasers), 100 chest x-rays back to back, exposure to material under going fission (plutonium, uranium and other isotopes in state of decay), UVA/UVB-cosmic ray-gamma ray pollution our planet shields us from.

It would be Highly unlikely that a person could one day find themselves allergic to routers due to the sheer number of devices that use the 2-6 GHz spectrum.

Also our eyes only detect a small amount of the E.M. Band. Yes you can see radiative and reflective waves. Technically when someone yawns at you they have exposed you to infrared waves from the heat in their mouth... eeek!

So if you want to see ElectroMagnetic waves as death, just realize you are swimming in them ... there's always a GPS or Cellular satellite sweeping over you bombarding you with energy.

I see it as Tesla's frontier of covering the world in connectivity and power.

Of course RF is electromagnetic, Radio Wave frequencies fall inside the electromatic spectrum no doubt exists.

spectrum.jpg

A simple search reveals many examples just like this.

o_O At first when I read this, I thought you were saying Radio isn't electromagnetic with a graph that basically is countering your point. But on a reread, I see that you're rebutting it. Man, head aches makes me lose concentration more than I thought... that or the pain killers.

Anyway, if the kid is getting sick off of the school's wifi, he needs to be put in a metal room. Cuz wifi is everywhere (except maybe rural areas) these days, like some have said, even standing in your neighborhood yards, you'll be in someone's wifi.

"electrons are negatively charged there for a positive charge effects them

COME ON PEOPLE THIS IS PHYSICS 101 STUFF"

Well roughly 3/4 of the universe is Hydrogen. It is most commonly found in the form H2.

Hydrogen Has a single Proton and a Single Electron and is considered Neutral in charge but is a free radical chemically reacting to many low energy bonds.

Anyway, An electron can be diverted by atoms with filled orbits, Electromagnetic fields, Proton beams, neutron beams and electron beams. LOTS of stuff screws with electrons...

Guess why Electron Microscopes (Electron Beams) cannot show a snap show of an atom? Because it Forces the tiny electrons out of the path... what we can produce is a time lapse showing the probable picture of the less deflected Neutron and the "cloud" the electron(s) run around in... Maybe one day we'll have quark scanners or Magic scanners that use some form of mirroring to recreate the structure, but not yet.

Took a lot of Chemistry classes and two physics classes.... so many people confuse the two.... physics 101 at Portland state University was revolving around fundamental laws regarding motion, electricity, thermal dynamics and dropping stuff.

Chemistry 100-200 really burns the whole atomic structure and energy emission into your brain.

I wonder if they have a "smart" electric meter on their home emitting evil dirty power waves? If not perhaps they need to buy one of those heavy duty steel chastity belts to prevent the utility from swapping one in.

I wonder if they have a "smart" electric meter on their home emitting evil dirty power waves? If not perhaps they need to buy one of those heavy duty steel chastity belts to prevent the utility from swapping one in.

With a suit of $250k and no doctor statement, I am thinking they probably don't even pay bills let alone take their kid to the doctor to have them take a look and make sure he doesn't have mold infections or some tumor causing real problems.

hopefully trolling, I know the S.T.E.M. rates have been tanking in America in the last few decades, but I refuse to admit this level of understanding exists

Back