*LAVA HOT* World Smallest Pocket RC Helicopter $20.71 Shipped

Lava hot crap is what this knockoff copter is. First of all, mine came all dirty, with some crap that looks like a squished booger inside the plastic covering the little motor thingy. Second, even turning it on was a chore. I had to find the right spot for the switch on the copter for it to stay on. Third, this p.o.s. won't even take of the ground. Every time it starts lifting it spins into a barrel roll or spins parallel to the ground and then goes into a barrel roll. Even after carefully pressing the trim button until it appears that it has stopped spinning one way, it always manages to spin one way or the other... or just go into a barrel roll. :mad:

Guess I was one of the lucky ones and got a good one. I have none of those problems after charging and flying it about 10 times.

mine came in today. It did fly but not really stable. It is going to be a lot of tuning and trimming. but that is part of fun:D

I got mine....flew it a few times outside.....got pretty good at it.....it went to high and got out of range of remote.....crashed to the ground and broke:( :(

I'm confused. So you can't make this thing "go forward" and "stop" at will? If you want to go forward, you have to add a weight to its nose so it's _gonna go forward_ even until you land it.(skid landing?) By default, it just go up and down and turns in place?

Lava hot crap is what this knockoff copter is. First of all, mine came all dirty, with some crap that looks like a squished booger inside the plastic covering the little motor thingy. Second, even turning it on was a chore. I had to find the right spot for the switch on the copter for it to stay on. Third, this p.o.s. won't even take of the ground. Every time it starts lifting it spins into a barrel roll or spins parallel to the ground and then goes into a barrel roll. Even after carefully pressing the trim button until it appears that it has stopped spinning one way, it always manages to spin one way or the other... or just go into a barrel roll. :mad:

I was having the same problem with mine. I found out that the directions are crap and pushing the throttle up slowly will do nothing. You have to push the throttle all the way up right away to get it to lift off....

lift off from the ground takes a lot of skill. The good way to start is have it in your hand then let it go once it reaches the full speed. BTW remote probably needs NEW and GOOD battery to have a decent rage.

I'm confused. So you can't make this thing "go forward" and "stop" at will? If you want to go forward, you have to add a weight to its nose so it's _gonna go forward_ even until you land it.(skid landing?) By default, it just go up and down and turns in place?

Twist the tail clockwise , its kind of delicate and needs to be readjusted sometimes.

In other news I got mine today , not too bad of a wait , packaged very nicely , flys around pretty well for about 8 minutes if I can keep it in the air that long. I've been smashing into crap all over the house :D My friend has one too were gonna have some battles :D

got my coptor but it keeps spinning in circles and wont take off, I did the trim adjustment but it still keeps spinning although slow than it was, anyway to fix it?

Anyone tried overvolting main rotor motor? I had RC Ferrari few years ago with 6xAA, and soldered two extra AA..that thing was FAST!

got my coptor but it keeps spinning in circles and wont take off, I did the trim adjustment but it still keeps spinning although slow than it was, anyway to fix it?
How many times did you press it? You have to keep tapping it WHILE it's flying. I have to press mine alot before it's stable. Also, you have to hold it in your hands as you make it take off until you get the trim right.

How many times did you press it? You have to keep tapping it WHILE it's flying. I have to press mine alot before it's stable. Also, you have to hold it in your hands as you make it take off until you get the trim right.
It will not fly even when trying to get it to from your hand, it wants to fly but just spins to much and it throws the balance and it just nose dives into the floor.

Its spinning counter clockwise and im adjusting the trim to the right and it does slow down the spin but still spins around , at full throttle it will sping about 10 times a second, barely any throttle and its about 2 times a second.

pinch at the body and tail assembly connection point and bend the tail assembly around in the proper direction so you have a straight line from nose to tail from the top view

finally got mine, shoddily packaged...It flies, but it has the spinning problem as well, which straightens out after awhile. What I can't figure out is the damn seesawing flight pattern it takes :p. Any guesses? It's probably something with the tail rotor isn't it.

this thing was a total peice of crap and waste of money.

over the years, i think that if i didnt look for "hot" deals and just bought crap at bestbuy, i would have the same amount of money as now, with all the crap i bought because it was such a hot deal but ended up being so crappy.

Back