Lastpass

John S

n00b
Hi,

I am trying to set up accounts with lastpass but I am having issues for some reason. I dont know if I have to delete all passwords for firefox and clear history before I do anything with lastpass. I havent deleted any info on FF yet. I have tried logging into sites with my credentials and add it to my vault which I think worked correctly. When I delete 1 entry from from history and delete the saved login on FF, LP doesnt work when I go to the yahoo, for an example, it doesnt autofill my credentials for the site.

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong plz? Step by step instructions would be great if you dont mind. I have tried youtube and google but it is not helping.

thx

Register for LastPass on their website.

Install the Firefox add on for lastpass.

Close Firefox completely. Then open it, login to the lastpass plugin.

Start saving passwords to lastpass.

You can also manually enter them into lastpass by entering them in your “vault”.

*note* you have to be logged in the lastpass plugin, it has to be red. Also you have to have already saved your credentials in lastpass. It will ask you to save the credential on any website once the plugin is working properly.

Anything you have saved in the web browser will not automatically transfer to lastpass.

Also, youll know when you logged into last pass properly when there is a little last pass symbol next to the login field of a website.

Last edited:
Register for LastPass on their website.

Install the Firefox add on for lastpass.

Close Firefox completely. Then open it, login to the lastpass plugin.

Start saving passwords to lastpass.

You can also manually enter them into lastpass by renter if your “vault”.

*note* you have to be logged in the lastpass plugin, it has to be red. Also you have to have already saved your credentials in lastpass. It will ask you to save the credential on any website once the plugin is working properly.

Anything you have saved in the web browser will not automatically transfer to lastpass.

Also, youll know when you logged into last pass properly when there is a little last pass symbol next to the login field of a website.

tyvm

Back