Lastpass Premium for $6 a year (Normally $24 a year) @ Humble Bundle

stiltner

[H]F Junkie
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/lastpass

You can apparently buy up to 2 per CC / Paypal acct, and up to 6 can be applied to an account at once.

This is good for new and current customers, so if you have a Lastpass Premium acct already, well, here ya go
your renewal has arrived.

Codes are good till September, so make sure you apply them before they do something that will probably be a price increase etc.

How are you getting 2? I can only add one. I use Lastpass and would love to add about 4 more years on but I can only figure out how to add 1.

Edit: n/m, I should have paid more attention: Codes redeemable until September 1, 2018. 12 months subscription starts from the date of activation. Purchases of LastPass can only be stacked once.

Edit update: You cannot purchase more than one per CC:

ORDER CANCELED
We can only sell a limited quantity of a product in your order. We have canceled your order and will not charge you. Please try again later.

Last edited:
Try a diff form of payment and / or email when you purchase. Others are reporting 2 purchases allowed and one guy bought 6 years worth over
on slickdeals. So its possible and applicable to the account

I managed 2 purchases so far. One through PayPal and one with my CC
Have a second CC I can try also to get a third year.
Definitely can't be more then 1 at a time

Got a third year using another CC. So the one account CAN buy multiple licences, but you need diff payment methods

Does this work if you already have LastPass?

Yes it does, as that's what I did. You will have to order however many order per card/payment type and you will get an email for each one. Make sure you're logged into Lastpass on your default browser, and then follow the links from your emails to "activate" the purchases. When you go to your account for Lastpass, you will see it's been extended a year per transaction. I refreshed my browser after each one and verified it worked this way.

Is premium that much more useful than free? As it is I have access to my passwords on all of my devices.

How is last pass better than the built in password manager in Chrome for example?

Q: What is the difference between Free and Premium?

A: In addition the functionality that Free users have, Premium customers will have the ability to share single items with more than one user, enable emergency access to their account, turn on advanced multi-factor options, LastPass for Application and receive priority tech support from the LastPass team.

Back