Last Starfighter bluray $5.99 Amazon

maro

Gawd
Most people like this. Even those that hate and ridicule it secretly like it... a fun movie for $6. I consider it one of those 'so bad it's good' movies.

This movie was not the first to use CGI, but it was one of the early examples of it, including one of the longest all CGI scenes of it's time. Lots of 80's nostalgia for the old folks, and should be entertaining for the kids (even the 30 yr old ones)

https://www.amazon.com/Last-Starfig...8221&sr=8-1&keywords=last+starfighter+blu+ray

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
166999_giphyasd.gif

That's weird that this came up. I was just looking for a place to watch this online the other day. Thanks!

If Hollywood made a sequel this should be the movie to make.
Sequel? With the current 'reboot' phase that Hollywood is going through I wouldn't be surprised to see a remake.

But for those of you not young enough to remember, Atari tied a release of the game at the time of the movie. You could play the game in arcades when the movie was out which added to the movie experience.

It's been awhile since I have seen that. It'd be worth a watch again. Nice find on the game, DL now to give it a whirl.

You guys single handed brought on a 10 minute flashback of my childhood. I love each one of those movies mentioned. I saw Last Starfighter and Enemy Mine in the theatre. I can still taste the bad popcorn. I I I. .....

Back