Last of Us: Part II officially revealed

scojer

Supreme [H]ardness
The point is that it wasn't. Whoever thinks that a hundred million dollar game is made with the purpose of annoying them or sending them a political message has some seriously overinflated ego.
This.

It's literally a game about revenge, Nothing political at all. Just cold, hard, bloody revenge, served up by a lesbian. Big woop. If they wanted to make it political, they would of given Ellie rainbow hair, and she would of killed everyone with a farting unicorn stick, and the enemies would of only been white males.

polonyc2

Fully [H]
The fact that people are still talking about it and will continue to talk about it long after ghosts of fukushima shows that it makes people think.
Ghost of Hiroshima is going to win more end of year awards then LoU2...book it!

UltraTaco

Gawd
Lesbians are scary. Are they like men, but women? I'm confused what their motivation is. Woman interested in women or woman who thinks she's a man interested in women? A woman with manly thoughts?

M76

[H]F Junkie
Ghost of Hiroshima is going to win more end of year awards then LoU2...book it!
It won't change anyone's opinion of the game. If TLOU2 won any the usual suspects would just cry fraud anyway. So what is the point?
I'm not saying Tsutsusima is a bad game, but It plays like AC, it looks like AC, it quacks like AC. If it was exactly the same but made by ubisoft it wouldn't be as glorified, book it!
I see right through the fandom (more like hatedom), it's a rebound for them. We'll show these AAA holes, what's a good game! So we'll praise Tokomak to the moon, even if it's just a cookie cutter ARPG that could easily pass for the next AC instalment, just to stick it to TLOU.

Reactions: T4rd
like this

Denpepe

[H]ard|Gawd
It won't change anyone's opinion of the game. If TLOU2 won any the usual suspects would just cry fraud anyway. So what is the point?
I'm not saying Tsutsusima is a bad game, but It plays like AC, it looks like AC, it quacks like AC. If it was exactly the same but made by ubisoft it wouldn't be as glorified, book it!
I see right through the fandom (more like hatedom), it's a rebound for them. We'll show these AAA holes, what's a good game! So we'll praise Tokomak to the moon, even if it's just a cookie cutter ARPG that could easily pass for the next AC instalment, just to stick it to TLOU.
Maybe Cyberpunk 2077 can get GOTY instead

Domingo

Fully [H]
I wonder if the Permadeath setting removes the option to "replay current encounter." I probably only actually died a handful of times, but I used that option constantly. It re-loads surprisingly fast for a console came, too.

UltraTaco

Gawd
From what I understood, it starts from very beginning? Hence...permadeath? As in, permanent death?

Domingo

Fully [H]
From what I understood, it starts from very beginning? Hence...permadeath? As in, permanent death?
There's an option to pause the game at any point and start any sequence in the game over. You can do the same with any chapter, too. They'd have to remove it for that difficulty.

djoye

2[H]4U
Stuff that is annoying about thes game:
  • Everyone just runs through doors like they're not at risk of being killed at any minute.
  • Jump scares.
  • I'm not convinced that one thing is dead, this better not turn into a Resident Evil game.
  • FENCES, d'oh, WE'VE GOTTA GO AROUND. Excuse me while I craft ammo, explosives, and melee weapons; 'fraid all the tin snips and bolt cutters were broken down to build fences and this one is indestructible.
  • LPB agenda #ULTIMATECOUNTDOWN

Stuff that is annoying about thes game:
  • Everyone just runs through doors like they're not at risk of being killed at any minute.
  • Jump scares.
  • I'm not convinced that one thing is dead, this better not turn into a Resident Evil game.
  • FENCES, d'oh, WE'VE GOTTA GO AROUND. Excuse me while I craft ammo, explosives, and melee weapons; 'fraid all the tin snips and bolt cutters were broken down to build fences and this one is indestructible.
  • LPB agenda #ULTIMATECOUNTDOWN
Don't forget the ANNOYING FILM GRAIN!!!

polonyc2

Fully [H]
CrossFit athlete Colleen Fotsch was used as Abby's body double in the game...honestly Fotsch looks way more feminine then Abby...

T4rd

Fully [H]
CrossFit athlete Colleen Fotsch was used as Abby's body double in the game...honestly Fotsch looks way more feminine then Abby...

Really? Just looking at her body, she looks considerably more bulky and masculine than Abby. They definitely toned down her thighs and upper body on Abby's character from her. Her thighs at 2:07 look insane. Either way though, I still don't get how her appearance merits any valid criticism when it's completely within the realm of reason in her setting.