Last 34 hours of Descent Underground Kickstarter

Original made me throw up
New one will make me throw up
Not interested in backing

Original made me throw up
New one will make me throw up

This was me with tequila in college...

Hoping Descent makes it, I loved the original games and Forsaken which was almost the same thing.

75 Million + given to one game, barely able to get $500,000 for another.

Sometimes I think these companies are trying too hard. I talked myself into pledging $30, then I flat out got bored reading through the backer levels while simultaneously being bitter I missed the "Early Bird" pricing so I actually had to spend $35 which is pretty damn close to what the finished game would cost anyway.

It looks neat but I don't see enough of what made Descent, Descent or fun. Neat Trailer but meh.

Unless they decide it's close enough it's not going to make it...

Shroud of the Avatar was just short of what it wanted to Rake in but it was still funded.

I did the $60. I loved D1 and D2 - I think I still have the boxes.

If it's anywhere near as much fun as I had in the original two, oh man. Plus, Oculus support!

Only 27K to go now with 6 hours left. Stream will be on the rest of the 6 hours, btw.

I never seen a kickstarter this close before Camelot Unchained came down to the last day too.
I browsed all of the games that were funded little did I know a couple of them in my collection I didn't know were kickstarter games like Lords of Xumila.
Armello is a kickstarter game too it's pretty decent.

Twitch stream is a hoot it's going to get funded only needs 10K think I'll wait for reviews on Steam =)
It has Controller support though I asked on the channel.

3 hours, only need 7k now. This thing might actually happen.

I backed.. only 25$ cause it is still a kickstarter but I like Mike Morlan a lot and Eric Peterson is a cool dude too. I want to see their game funded.

GOAL !!! that was fun to watch on twitch =)
It had 0% chance of being funded according to Kickstarter stats.

Wow, they really pushed it at the end there, eh?
Glad to see it made it, I'm definitely getting this.

Still 3 hours, as long as nobody pulls their 5k pledge, we're good.

Congrats on getting the game funded.

I may pick this one up once it hits GOG or steam.

Some of that stuff on Kickstarter is garbage I mean like 89% but this is great stuff.

God have mercy on you all. None of the original Descent crew are on the Descendant team. :(

Last edited:
God have mercy on you all. None of the original Descent crew are on the Descendant team. :(

It's the only project licensed by Interplay, though. I was really looking forward to Sol Contingency, but they got a cease and desist. It sounds like that project will still be completed, it will just be changed.

And for some reason Interplay doesn't own the rights to the Pyro-GX, someone else does. So no Pyro for now.

Back