Laptop Suggestions/info

Brett Van

n00b
Hello. I am new to this forum. I am looking to purchase a new laptop for gaming. I have never owned a gaming laptop. I am wanting to stay in the $1500 range and have narrowed my search to a couple models.

Either an Asus ROG G752VL-UH71T. Which I can pick up for around $1300 or a Sager which I can get around $1400. Not really familiar with Sager, but have heard good things from a few people I know. Any input you may have would be much appreciated.

Perhaps, I'll choose Asus ROG G752VL-UH71T over a Sager. Users are recommending this because it is one of top gaming laptops which comes with the great specs and performance for gaming.

The Sagers I think are better built and more bang for your buck over the Asus. Then again I am partial with Alienware's since I have had 4 different models in the past 7 years with only 2 minor issues.

Recently i've been looking for a gaming / work laptop as well, i'm having a little boy soon and with a baby you can't sit at your desktop like before so I was searching on the net for reviews and such and i stumble upon a pretty good article, it's on a site called Exposegaming, anyways its a pretty big and detailed article but it did the job, I got myself a nice laptop, here is the link : http://exposegaming.com/best-gaming-laptops/

Hope this helps you like it helped me, take care!

Last edited:
Back