Laptop carrying case help

sfgradv

n00b
I have a Dell Inspiron 600m. What's a good carrying case for this? I want nylon instead of leather. Are there any good places to buy carrying cases? If so, where? And which ones do you recommend to buy? Thank you.

I have an unused Targus Blacktop Deluxe...click me.

$40 shipped? (retail is 60)

(I opted to go for a backpack instead since I'm going to college...and ended up not using it. I lost the receipt so i can't take it back.)

It depends what you want and how much you want to spend.

I spent 120 on mine

I realy didnt want to spend a bunch on a bag for my lappy, but I bit the bullet and got an expencive one that I knew would protect my nearly 3 thousand dollar investment. $120 is small potatoes when you are protecting somethng so expencive.

Brenthaven bags have the best protection.
Samsonite gives ya a good bang for the buck.

eBags is a good place to look too, but you can probably find better prices elsewhere.

remember, you get what you pay for.

blasterboy, did you even bother to click my above link?

But if you want help, you need to let us know what you are looking for in a bag?

If you want the absolute best protection then get something made by Brenthaven and they have all sorts of bags, and all great protection.

did i mention brenthaven bags are garunteed for life...

ive got a brand new never used targus carrying case it still has the tag on it
it retails for 70$ id let it go for 40$ heres a pic, from the looks of it it can hold two laptops in it and has a file storage area.
http://www.targus.com/us/product_details.asp?sku=CUN1/OCU2
IMG_0721.jpg

Let me just tell you from experience, do NOT get a Kensington ANYTHING. My bag I had for 3 months, shoulderstrap fell apart, it took them 3 weeks and 4 calls to send me out a new bag. I eventually bitched so hard they upgraded my stuff, but I still would never buy anything from them again.

Back