LanOC v2.0 Ohio City, Ohio - April 11th and 12th 2008

Well shit...I thought they meant Ohio City in Cleveland. Little neighborhood, lots of bars, etc.

I was way off apparently.

lmao same here.. Didnt even know there was an actuall Ohio City in ohio.... Guess i need to get out more

Yes this is the one in North WEST ohio. Halfway between Lima and Fort Wayne

I would be interested.. being a native of Findlay and currently living in fort wayne, I've never heard of the place either, hehe. However, their PC tournaments look pretty lacking, not to mention their games. Sorry, I'm not a source whore, so the leaves nothing for fps. What about Call of Duty 2/4, Unreal Tournament, Fear, Battlefield, etc.. my gosh >.< lol

We will be playing COD4, we dont really want to focus on the tourneys. Its more about having a good time.

On a side note we are considering switching the source tourney to a COD4.

I registered on the forums, will keep an eye on the site. Might end up bringing some peeps from fort wayne. Do you guys need any extra equip?

There is a list of things that we are going to need. And as we get closer that list will be updated with some of the console stuff we will be looking for.

HAHA looks like a good donut. Thanks for coming out btw. Who knew you would sit behind me :)

Back