Lancool (Lian-Li) K-62 photogallery

PHiZ

Limp Gawd
http://crimethink.org/case/LancoolK62/LancoolK62.html

I kept the pics big so that people could see the details, and plan for their build.

Note, the acrylic cracked on both of the cases that I bought. I presume that this was due to UPS manhandling the boxes. Or perhaps it is a design flaw in the side-windows (not handling flex well), or a flaw in package for shipping. The acrylic appears to be held on by hex-headed screws, so if I get replacement acrylic I can probably replace it. Although, I don't think this was meant to be "user-serviceable" and the holes for the screws may not be tapped well.

Please ask questions because I'm too lazy to do an extensive write-up. One of the things that I couldn't tell from the other pictures on the web was whether there was a motherboard tray cutout so that you could pass the ATX 4/8 pin supplementary motherboard power over the top of the board. I can confirm there is.

Also, all fans are 3pin fans. I think my pictures show the model number for the 120mm, but not the 140mm. They are Lian-Li fans, and if anyone needs the numbers I will get them off my cases.

Jeesus! That box looks like it fell off the UPS truck while speeding down the highway. Then backed up over by the UPS guy when he went to go grab it.

By the way, try using macro mode for some of those closeup shots, or manual focus. It's much too blurry.

Thanks for the pics! I've been meaning to order this case, but haven't got to it yet. Your pics definitely help me plan for my wiring!

Jeesus! That box looks like it fell off the UPS truck while speeding down the highway. Then backed up over by the UPS guy when he went to go grab it.

By the way, try using macro mode for some of those closeup shots, or manual focus. It's much too blurry.

What is really weird is that in the last shot you see that someone patched one of the holes from the INSIDE with a piece of cardboard. They would have to open the box and remove the case in order to do that. Also one of the boxes was WET!

Some of those shots are macro-mode. I'm definitely not a professional photog. Haha.

http://crimethink.org/case/LancoolK62/LancoolK62.html

I kept the pics big so that people could see the details, and plan for their build.

Note, the acrylic cracked on both of the cases that I bought. I presume that this was due to UPS manhandling the boxes. Or perhaps it is a design flaw in the side-windows (not handling flex well), or a flaw in package for shipping. The acrylic appears to be held on by hex-headed screws, so if I get replacement acrylic I can probably replace it. Although, I don't think this was meant to be "user-serviceable" and the holes for the screws may not be tapped well.

Please ask questions because I'm too lazy to do an extensive write-up. One of the things that I couldn't tell from the other pictures on the web was whether there was a motherboard tray cutout so that you could pass the ATX 4/8 pin supplementary motherboard power over the top of the board. I can confirm there is.

Also, all fans are 3pin fans. I think my pictures show the model number for the 120mm, but not the 140mm. They are Lian-Li fans, and if anyone needs the numbers I will get them off my cases.

What did you do about the broken Plexiglas windows? RMA through the company you purchased it through? Or did you just live with two broken windows? :confused:

Back