Lancool joins bling bling bandwagon (Knight Series)

Kinda like the 59....but yeah, 57 is horrendous. Looks like a new Decepticon from the next Transformers movie.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2375969,00.asp
All three cases should be available by the beginning of March, with Lancool estimating that the PC-K63 will have a price of $128, the PC-K59 a price of $97, and the PC-K57 a price of $78.
This falls in line with what Provantage has them listed for. 57 59 63

I gotta admit, I think the K57 is the best of em. Has an interesting medieval sort of look to it. Overall, they don't look like anything special, but definitely not as bad as some of the shit other companies have put out lately (I'm lookin at you Thermaltake and Antec).

Edit: Oh god only 3 3.5" bays in there? Why... I don't even...

I hope their whole Lancool line doesn't follow suite. If they do, I'm picking up a K62 before they run out.

Both lancool cases i bought had loose rivets causing the case not to feel very sturdy, i won't be buying another one.

... yeah, 57 is horrendous. Looks like a new Decepticon from the next Transformers movie.

Nearly the same thing I thought. More specifically, it looks like the Decepticon logo that's been around since the 1980s. Also kinda reminds me of the armor engaged 1980-1990s batmobile. Worst of all, it makes me feel like I need a sword and board for some LARPing :eek:

The k63 and k59 aren't too bad considering they're the typical cheap-o plastic exterior, but that k57 is terrible.

Back