Lanboy hard drive trays

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffline

[H]ard|Gawd
So I have lost 2 of the hard drive trays to my lanboy (silver-window)
and can not seem to find a place to get replacements, I looked on antec's site, but did not find anything, a google turned up nothing but reviews, :confused: etc...........

any ideas/help :confused:

thanks

you could email antec customer services and tell them what's happened and you'll get replacements if you're lucky

jeff, post a pic of what you need for me. Maybe....MAYBE....I can help you.

jeff, ill check and see....I'll let you tomorrow or later tonght if I can help.

jeffline said:
here is a pic of them

the only reason i need them is i got a new hdd today and both one 3.5 has o/s hdd and other has media reader in it (then 2 more hdds down below)

[hot link]http://www.hard-h2o.com/images/reviews/cajas/anteclanboy/26tb.jpg[/hot link]

please dont steal bandwidth.

Anyways, I wish they made them available seperately and upgraded to be lined or layered in rubber to insulate from noise.

DarkSide50420 said:
they have rubber gromets where the screws goto (needs special screws too) there is complete silence with this unless you have a loud hdd..

I know that, I have a Super Lanboy myself, its just those rubber grommets still make solid bare metal contact with the tray cage.

jeff, i have that case and of course I have what you're looking for. Since it's been recommended that you try antec for FREE replacements, I'd suggest that you try that first so neither of us are without. But I'd be happy to help you if ANTEC wont. Just try that first.

Later dude.

Normally Antec replaces those things for you, just email them, they have one of the best custom support i ever seen.

D2K is right about this, let's not lie to Antec as to what is wrong with them. If you lost them, tell them you lost them and need replacements.

thanks guys, antec is sending me 2 replacement ones, and no i did not lie to them.
"Your parts will be sent out in the next day or two. " :cool: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back