Lady Gaga Could Appear in Cyberpunk 2077

meh i'm fine with it, wouldn't be surprised if they have a club or something where she's singing which could be pretty cool. also agree with what DNMock said.

now if she actually plays an important role in the game, screw that.

Stop explaining this in an acceptable way. You're killing my disgust + outrage buzz.

I have no issue if they want to put celebs in the game as characters all moded up. Have at it.

She's a solid 6/10 in my opinion, maybe even a 7, but her craziness knocks her down to a 5/10.

abyLDMO_700b.jpg

The crazy ones are always the best in bed IMO.

She can clean up good

I don't think she should play a character. It's set in 2077, I think she should be Lady Gaga, 87 years old and still being Lady Gaga, and it would be as weird as it should be. "Bitch, can't read my po-po-po-poker face. Here, sit on this Oscar."

As long as she isn't singing the whole time, who cares.

View attachment 148132

The crazy ones are always the best in bed IMO.

She can clean up good

I'd throw a dna sample her direction. But yeah she has crazy eyes.

edit - google some of her other pics. Without makeup she looks like a totally different person.

Last edited:
It's an animated Gif. They've been around for many years now.

Sorry, my joke was kind of out there. I wasn't referring to the Gif, I was referring to the topic. Anyway, I guess if you have explain it, it's not funny :(

This why " AAA" games " cost 200 millions".
In turn is why everybody else doing the game will be paid shit for too many hours and no benefits.
But, she will be paid well, no question.
Perhaps we can toss couple of millions to Bradley Cooper for some voice acting, as opposed to some 1000s to an actual voice actor that would need it way more.

Crap, now I'll just be thinking of Weird Al's parody the whole time while playing Cyberpunk..

Totally ok with this. She seems like she'll fit right in a distopian future game and will probably do a great job.

And she does post from time to time on Twitter about games she likes or is working through.

One headline star, whatever really, current gen game and gamers needs a current gen icon.

Just don't forget wing commander 3 that our gen got. Mark Hamill as the headliner along with a huge list of A grades were in that game. No outrage was had.

One headline star, whatever really, current gen game and gamers needs a current gen icon.

Just don't forget wing commander 3 that our gen got. Mark Hamill as the headliner along with a huge list of A grades were in that game. No outrage was had.

What, Malcom McDowell and John Rhys-Davies are going to be in Wing Commander 3? Boycott!

This why " AAA" games " cost 200 millions".
That's my biggest issue here... unless it's revealed she didn't earn more than any other actor they could find, I'm not sure her being in the game is anything more than an attempt to gain more attention and boost sales, which might not actually work and could backfire especially if she's like a "star" of the game...

or at least I'd hope gamers are past being impressed with famous people being in games, since Hell: A Cyberpunk Thriller with Dennis Hopper and Stephanie Seymour was such a huge success :p

That's dissapointing it's the same feeling I had when Bill Nye showed up in one my favoritw scifi shows.

That's my biggest issue here... unless it's revealed she didn't earn more than any other actor they could find, I'm not sure her being in the game is anything more than an attempt to gain more attention and boost sales, which might not actually work and could backfire especially if she's like a "star" of the game...

or at least I'd hope gamers are past being impressed with famous people being in games, since Hell: A Cyberpunk Thriller with Dennis Hopper and Stephanie Seymour was such a huge success :p
Exactly, only to see if it boosts sales.
Personally I have never purchased a game based on any actor or semi important actor doing voice overs.
I might be alone in that, and this might matter to many.

Crap, now I'll just be thinking of Weird Al's parody the whole time while playing Cyberpunk..

I skipped through it and it's almost vomiting inducing. He's just not good looking... at all...

Back