Lack of awareness to GM sub, is it on me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaQup

Gawd
Hey all,

Just a quick post, so I've been around here for like 5 years coming up pretty soon.... and I just realized when checking my profile specs that there was a private sub area behind a paywall (I get it)... I joined in 2014 and had no clue about it. Lots of topics I'd be interested in discussing (now that I'm in there), but just found it tonight...

Patreon jumps out at ya right there up top next to the [H] logo, (I do do that already) but man, shouldn't this be too?

I'm all for supporting this site any way I can, but can you make GM thing more obvious?

I want to say it was an option when I joined, but again, memory may be fuzzy, and I didn't realize how great these forums were prior to joining up.

Kyle, is is possible to show the "General Mayhem" forum on the forum index to everyone, but only those with access can enter it? This way, people who see the forum "General Mayhem" at the top and try to click on it will be given a message that you could (possibly) direct users to the subscription if they don't have access? Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back