lachesis vs sidewinder x8 vs g9

gloatlizard

Weaksauce
hi, i got a lachesis in RMA, the store said i can change it also with a different model mouse. i found the lachesis shape not that good for my hand (but maybe is becouse i have used it for a little time and maybe i need more time to get used to it). i finished some fps(for example crysis) and it is ok for normal game, but with unreal 3 it made me feel like that i would have been better with the old cheap Trust mouse. any suggestion? thanks!

i think the default reply would be to try them all out first and see which one feels the most comfortable to you. ive never held a lachesis but i have held the sidewinder and just recently purchased the G9. coming from a mx518, i was a little skeptical about how the g9 would feel in my hand. no one in my area had one on display that i could hold. i went to frys and luckily my friend was working and told me it was ok to open one up play with it for awhile. i found that the g9 feels surprisingly good so i bought it. the sidewinder was just too massive and heavy IMO. but then again your hand is probably not the same size as mine so take that for what you will. but yeah...try them out?

i like my lachesis.. takes a while to get use to it.. but it all depends on your style.. i dont grip my mouse.. im a finger tip person.. so it works perfect for me.. though after using it for almost a year now i cant use a regular mouse anymore.. it just doesnt feel right anymore..

but if your some one that grips the mouse with your entire hand.. then maybe a heavier mouse might work better for you..

well i had the razer boomslang mouse kinda 4 years ago, and it was fine, so becouse the lachesis seems quite similiar maybe i would get used to it. however i'm afraid i won't and for now i know it wasn't confy for my hand in very fast fps. i use to move the mouse by keeping it locked by the thumb and the little. maybe the g9 will be replaced soon by logitech with a new one, so it's better to avoid. the sidewinder x8 seems ok but i read that it has some skippy problem but it's like it's due to the cloth mousepad, and so with my plastic exactmat will be fine, i think i will try the microsoft, i hope it won't be a bad choice. at the store it will arrive on wednesday so i will keep reading reviews. please keep suggesting. thanks

I have a lachesis, the shape took me about a month to get used to, but another thing that took a while to get used to is the speed if you use it at the full 4000 dps. But i love the mouse

I have a lachesis, the shape took me about a month to get used to, but another thing that took a while to get used to is the speed if you use it at the full 4000 dps. But i love the mouse

yeah i use 900/1250/2000/4000 though mines pretty much setup for playing enemy territory: quake wars.. 900 anasi/tormentor(vehicles) 1250 sniping 2000 assault/heavy weapons 4000 heavy vehicles

Back