LA Times Shows Off Nintendo's White PlayStation 4

Why does it have to be white?

(also comment link on the front page goes to the sub forum and not the direct thread.)

Yeah, obviously, the LA times is a really credible source for news.

(Do you sense the sarcasm?)

this is what happens when media outlets fired all their good and long time reporters and hired kids out of college so they could pay a lot less..

Headline from an alternate universe where Nintendo didn't screw Sony over in the 90s with the cd rom addon.

no....I was correct. place I work for is a huge media conglomerate both print and tv/film/etc. they let go so many people in the past 4 years that were replaced with low paying people with zero experience in the field and shit got bad.

in the not too distant future, a merger/sale could happen. Sony Corp. is hemorraghing and Nintendo hardware future is bleak.

It's funny to see gaming sites making fun of this, as if they aren't similarly braindead and talking out of their ass.

It's funny to see gaming sites making fun of this, as if they aren't similarly braindead and talking out of their ass.

I can understand why though. These same media outlets that talk about Nintendo's PlayStation 4 are also the ones who talk about how video games turn people into killers, how games aren't art, etc. It's a segment of society that's disassociated itself with that portion of the culture, yet covering it.

Video game sites might make mistakes every once in awhile, but at least they have people who play games (at least, hopefully).

Tower+of+Power+Master+Race+_e23f582cedd22a4cb3250516c26ca288.jpg

This is just LA news for you. The people on the local TV news are even worse. I tuned in to one of their commercial break previews of the upcoming news and I was shaking my head at what this lady said: "A bunch of people dead in another shooting today, more at 6."

It comes pre-packaged with Kingdom of Mario

block buster summer releases:

Battle Warrios
Demon's Zelda
Mario Gran Kart
Super Smash Metal Gear
SOCOM: Star Fox
LittleBigLuigi

and ... I'm done :D

On a related note, I suppose it's in line that an error-riddled headline would also make inefficient use of passive voice.

Also, on a related note, since I somehow ended up in engineering, I have to make use of my English degree somehow.

Looks like the computer hardware and software that does the editing of the newspaper went out to lunch and decided not to come back. :D

*Shrug* It is funny but mistakes happen, move along, nothing earth shattering to see here.

Back