• l337

Votes: 16 34.0%

Votes: 31 66.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

adamadekat

Gawd
I thought this was the most appropriate category since this language was made from PC games. (The first option is with an L, the second is with the number 1)

Where's the option for "None of the above - go finish school or use a dictionary"

wfalcon said:
Where's the option for "None of the above - go finish school or use a dictionary"

What about "None of the above - stop using up my oxygen"?

Sometimes it looks like someone left the gates open to the tard farm

twyztyr said:
What about "None of the above - stop using up my oxygen"?

Sometimes it looks like someone left the gates open to the tard farm

Especially when morons are either too lazy or stupid to spell something out.

See, I'm pushing the boundaries...I like to be cutting edge, so I screw up leet-speak even further. I replace the numbers in 1337 with letters (1=i, 3=e, 7=t), make the double E sound into an I.and then add some extra letters in there to make it confusing. So it ends up being ELITE.

Pretty fuckin' cool, if you ask me.

wfalcon said:

Im curious as to what exactly wfalcon would get out of such a poor attempt at a flame ? The quality of this burn is matched only by him having an IQ lower then mayonnaise. There were only two choices for the poll.

Just for wfalcon: Choice 3

I cannot understand 1337, so I take out my anger by making sub-par burns. Can I pet the rabbits yet George ?

There ya go bud, just for you.

bonkrowave said:
Can I pet the rabbits yet George ?

LOL that was from that movie I forgot the name of it though :confused: Thats pretty f'ed up to say calling him retarded and all

But honestly the orginal poster deserves it I hate all these people who think they are "elite hackers" STOP POSING!! U R TEH DUMBEST LLAMA'S ON TEH URTH!! f'ing losers who speak like that make me want to cry and the fall of humanity as we now it :mad:

bonkrowave said:
Im curious as to what exactly wfalcon would get out of such a poor attempt at a flame ? The quality of this burn is matched only by him having an IQ lower then mayonnaise. There were only two choices for the poll.

Just for wfalcon: Choice 3

I cannot understand 1337, so I take out my anger by making sub-par burns. Can I pet the rabbits yet George ?

There ya go bud, just for you.

Oh my...I don't think I've ever heard a flame that original before. You are the flame master. :rolleyes:

Perhaps if you had pulled your head out of your pimpled ass long enough to take reading comprehension courses, you'd realize that I was: a. remarking on 1337 speak and not the poster, and b. looking for a none of the above option.

But someone of your low intellectual capability wouldn't understand that. Perhaps I can use smaller words that you do understand...

DUHHH.....UGGGHHH...ME....NO SPELLL....GUD....MAKE....NEW.....WURDS....

There ya go...just for you and all the other 1337 out there.

wfalcon said:

QFT...people need to improve their skills in communicating. "133t $p3@k" is anything but.

DemonDiablo said:
LOL that was from that movie I forgot the name of it though :confused: Thats pretty f'ed up to say calling him retarded and all

But honestly the orginal poster deserves it I hate all these people who think they are "elite hackers" STOP POSING!! U R TEH DUMBEST LLAMA'S ON TEH URTH!! f'ing losers who speak like that make me want to cry and the fall of humanity as we now it :mad:

Its actually not from a movie, its from a book that was made into a movie. The Book Of Mice and Men. And It is not F'ed up at all to use such a line when wfalcon blasts into the thread flaming rather then post something constructive.

If you people don't like leet speak there is no need to run in here screaming about it Its a poll the guy asked a question ... if you don't like it move on. The original poster says nothing about typing in leet speak all the time or making posts such as the one you have described. He simply asked a question, about the word 1337 ... the simple fact is wfalcon and yourself blew it all out of proportion.

I would have thought your parents would have instilled basic values in you. But some peoples kids, they just don't seem to understand the age old saying "if you don't have anything nice to say at all ...." I realize the ironic nature of me posting in such a way, but its seem this is the only thing you too understand. Of course I have dropped down to your level, and I only expect to be beaten with experience.

You two both made a huge generalization that this guy must talk it leet all the time, and he must not know how to spell ... etc. You have made baseless accusations based on the stereotypes you subscribe to, rather then what the original poster has said.

Wfalcon you say you are not talking about the original poster well why then did you post
wfalcon said:
Where's the option for "None of the above - go finish school or use a dictionary
Perhaps you need to be more clear on your intentions. You say I need better reading comprehension wfalcon, well perhaps if you made you intent clear on your original post we would not have had this problem. I would think that after posting such a post immediately after the original poster, it sure lends more to a flame rather then a broad reaching statement aimed at a generalization you have made. This sure looks like a flame to me.

You again made a generalization that since I was defending leet speak that I must talk in it. The simple facts are I don't.

Perhaps it would be wise to stop prejudging so much and not subscribe to stereotypes. I also fail to see how you take exactly what I burned you with last time, change the words and expect it to own me or something ? If you don't like leet speak so be it, you are entitled to your opinion. But there is really no need to flame everyone who talks in it just because you find it hard to comprehend. Would you also put down shorthand which is used by many people and also in most courts?

i once had a trillian plugin that automatically converted regular typeing into l33t speach...it was awesome...too bad none of my friends were into the whole "computer thing" (using their words)....i'll have to find a link for that and post it on here sometime

bonkrowave: you talk to much. is it really necessary?

locked.gif

DemonDiablo said:

The movie was called "Of Mice and Men"

Who made up the term 1337 anyway? and the suffix -zors?

leet speak is what script kidies waste their time on doing (while they download scripts they dont understand) when they should be trying to actually learn how stuff works, and actually working towards becoming elite

NickTheNut said:
bonkrowave: you talk to much. is it really necessary?

Was the post made by you really necessary ?
Do not try to pawn your ADD off on me. If you care not to read its your problem ... not mine.

Could you imagine these guys in boardroom meetings in 20-30 years from now??

OMFG!!!11ONE1! Dude, ur so totally f1r3d. U fuked our comp@ny out of mi11ion5!!!!ONE!!111ONE. G37 ur sh17 and go!!!ONE11!!!
:rolleyes:
Sad.

Sheik Yerbouti said:
Could you imagine these guys in boardroom meetings in 20-30 years from now??

:rolleyes:
Sad.

That makes no sence at all.. First off ... how would you pronounce that, And Who talks like that no one. Leet speak has a time and place and that is in fact on a computer talking to other people.

But way to blow it out of proportion

bonkrowave said:
That makes no sence at all.. First off ... how would you pronounce that, And Who talks like that no one. Leet speak has a time and place and that is in fact on a computer talking to other people.

Wow, ok. Well, I was being over dramatically sarcastic and do realize that NOW it's communication via computer, but what I was trying to imply, with sarcasm and irony, that it would seep into their real lives and take over.
Nevermind.

bonkrowave said:
Was the post made by you really necessary ?
Do not try to pawn your ADD off on me. If you care not to read its your problem ... not mine.
i'm not pawning ADD off on anyone. I just find it a bit extreme to respond to such simple, light hearted posts such as these with a novel. Quit trying to act like you're more intelligent than everyone here. Whether you are or not is of no concern to everyone here.

bonkrowave said:

Go hang out in college, and high schools. You'll hear people say that. Many people now adays have trouble figuring out when things are and are not appropriate.

bonkrowave, i don't normally get so... rude. yes i'm a smart ass, and yes i'm sarcastic, but i try to refrain for the most part. But i can't do it with this one: get your head out of your ass. you're not better than anyone else here. Go find a 12 year old to make fun of. You'll feel better that way.

Off-topic. And flaming will not be tolerated here. You know who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back