Kurt Russell Is Going to Be in a Cryptocurrency Movie

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
Hollywood, full of fresh ideas, is joining the cryptocurrency craze with a new money-laundering thriller, “Crypto.” Featuring Kurt Russel and Alexis Bledel, the flick revolves around an anti-money laundering agent investigating a case of corruption and fraud. The producers say that it is “The Firm” and “The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo” with a cryptocurrency-focused twist.

Crypto may be one of the most high-profile films to date to center on the world of cryptocurrencies. Last year, it was reported that the Coen brothers – the filmmakers behind movies like The Big Lebowski and No Country For Old Men – were working on a movie about the Silk Road, the now-defunct dark market that used bitcoin as its central currency.

the USA will never ever allow crypto to usurp the US dollar so if I dashed your hopes of currency world dominance I plead "the Zuckerberg" by saying, "I'm so sorry, really, I'm sorry."

giphy.gif

A movie about mining? Sooooo....90 minutes of mining rigs working? Gaming nerds in a rage because GPU's are 300% overpriced?

Kurt Russel, has-been actor making a has-been movie ... fascinating

Kurt Russel, has-been actor making a has-been movie ... fascinating

Gotta disagree with you on that.... Well at least the actor part. Yeah he's not as A list as he was in the 80's and 90's but he wasn't a fluff actor of that era, he was legit and he's still a high quality actor that brings a lot of presence and makes any movie he's in better.

The script will read something along the lines of Kurt being fucked over by some mining pool ( nicehash) so he looses it and pops a cap in all the mentioned members asses. :D

Gotta disagree with you on that.... Well at least the actor part. Yeah he's not as A list as he was in the 80's and 90's but he wasn't a fluff actor of that era, he was legit and he's still a high quality actor that brings a lot of presence and makes any movie he's in better.
Can't say I've seen a movie where I was unhappy with his performance. As for has been, he had a lead role in Guardians of the Galaxy 2 not long ago, and those aren't exactly chump change films.

I love me some Kurt Russel even in Capt'n Ron and that trashy Soldier movie.... I will fite anyone who hates on him!

Big Trouble in Little China is still my favorite of his. He was fucking AWESOME in that!!! He was totally brilliant in Soldier. Hardly spoke a word but you knew exactly what he was thinking and wanting to say.

Big Trouble in Little China is still my favorite of his. He was fucking AWESOME in that!!! He was totally brilliant in Soldier. Hardly spoke a word but you knew exactly what he was thinking and wanting to say.

You know what ole Jack Burton always says.....

So like crypto it will be over hyped and will be worth less than the money invested into it?

Back