KÜHLER as it Gets! - Antec Big [H] Giveaway!

"a picture of a puppy or a kitten."

hellokittydog.jpg

What can I say about Antec hmmm???. They are just a very great company. This Kuhler H20 620 Liquid cpu cooling system just explains how far in advancement you can go. I personally like Antec products, they are so stylish and awesome. I would recommend this company to anyone. I would love winning this cooling system. Would really make my system cooler of course, that is what I am looking for, since mine gets a bit to hot sometimes when I play games. So count me in!!! for this giveaway, and hopefully I win one of the 10 cooling systems you guys are giving away =). Good luck all and may the luckiest person win!. I guess all I can say =0.

Enter me to win! :)

I like the idea of the Antec Kuhler units because they'd let me put my case's side fan back on. My current CPU air cooler is so dang tall I had to remove the side fan. :( No fun!

Love Antec products too. Using their TPQ-850 power supply.

I've always wanted a simple liquid cooling setup - this looks pretty slick and well constructed.

I like the fact that Antec making these coolers increases competition. Hopefully it results in better product and lower prices.

Why I like KUHLER. Simple it provides competition in the self contained CPU water blocks. Hopefully this would drive prices to the <$50 range and provide better majority of the regular HSF designs currently.

Antec KÜHLER 920 and KÜHLER 620 Drawing - 5 each 920 and 5 each 620 Winners!

Kuhler_920_4.jpg

Tired of cheesy review sites getting all the cool stuff first? Antec makes you the reviewer by sending HardOCP readers out some of the first of a new product, the yet-to-be released Antec KÜHLER H2O 920! Not 1, not 2, but 5 new KÜHLER 920 units! For us mere mortals, 5 Antec KÜHLER H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling systems are up for grabs. Sorry about getting the cool stuff first.

This drawing is now closed.

Here are the randomly drawn winners identified by post number:

Antec KÜHLER H2O 920

Antec KÜHLER H2O 620

PMs are being sent to you that need to be responded to in 48 hours in order to claim your prize.
That is by 10:00am CDT 4/21/11.

not bitching but poster 554 and 555 are the same person. I thought it was post only once.

Woot a chance to win some nice gear!!! I'm in.:D

EDIT:
I fail at reading comprehension BTW.. Disreagard...

congrats to those who won, I'm envious.

Edit: please post how your new cpu cooler performs, I'm in the market for a new one.

I'm gonna keep trying till I win something.
On another note, any repeat winners?

I can't believe it but I won. (hell I missed the PM this morning.)

need to install this puppy and see how it works!!

I can't believe it but I won. (hell I missed the PM this morning.)

need to install this puppy and see how it works!!

Can't wait to hack a hole in the top of my case to install mine :) No 120mm fan locations? No problem!!

Back