KÜHLER as it Gets! - Antec Big [H] Giveaway!

It's a liquid cooler, something I've been thinking about doing,,finally.
Having a KÜHLER would be a good start!

I've been toying with the idea of liquid but this would be really kuhl! I don't have any kitty photos but there are some...oh, never mind

I like all-in-one water coolers and have always liked Antec's products. Would love to give one a try.

I've always been a great Antec fan. I've used their cases and power supplies for many years. I am sure that the Kuhler 920 is a great product like all the other products Antec produces.

I have been wanting to try water cooling and this would be a simpler way to get started. Have been using Antec for the last 10 years or so.

I miss having my watercooled setup and the Antec unit is a great easy way to start getting back into it. Plus I've always been a fan of Antec products.

Pretty cool, could fit my ram and have room for a 120mm fan on the side of the case.

i think the non-corrugated tubing looks much better than the others. And throwing a kitty in for good measure
jean-michel-labat-kitty-cat.jpg

I've been an Antec fan for a while. They keep their cases effective performance and cost wise. I do like how they use the same ideas from their old cases but refine them for new applications. It gives someone like me piece of mind that I am going to get a quality product that I know will produce results.

Antec is top notch stuff. I love my cases by them. This would be my first dabble in water cooling.

How about 2 pictures of my dog?

Q9qskJm
RIp0Y2Y

I enjoy Antec Products and would love one of these units for my Bulldozer rig I am building this summer for my AMD product refresh. :)

Many thanks,

Starfox98011

P.S. My family owns a Mini-Schnauzer named Chips. When I find a photo, I will post it. :)

The noise level looks great and many will enjoy the customizable RGB LED on the 920 :D.

Would be very nice. Having stuff first rox

My Dogs would like them too :)

zdGoj5FJcDxHY0wTSipdFw

X7jROvg-ccq-x9TPS6iHRA

Last edited:
if it's like my P180, it'S going to be well made and awsome cooling with silent operation :)

Back