KÜHLER as it Gets! - Antec Big [H] Giveaway!

Been an Antec fan for years ever since I got the P180...never tried a cooler tho.

ANTEC IS F*CKING AWESOME! (i just bought a antec power supply from newegg and yes i used the referral link!) and i need a cpu cooler!

cutest-puppy-halloween-costume-pic54.jpg

I love buying from local companies especially those with awesome customer support and relatively painless RMA processes such as Antec (gotta love will-call RMAs)

fa6b021e-8482-4a7f-9f5e-9404e9927921.jpg

Still rolling strong my Antec 900 case. By far the best airflow in all the cases I've had. This KÜHLER would look pretty good in it to...

I think I deserve one since INTEL (or NEWEGG) shafted me.. I bought the i7 Sandy Bridge CPU and got the old smaller Intel crap cooler, instead of the tower cooler other people got.. .

Oh and ANTEC makes good products... :)

Like the style of the black with the minor color accents and the nice cooling that water cooling offers.

I've always been interested in trying water cooling. This all in one unit looks like it would be a great way to try it out. Looks like the way they designed the tubes it should make it easy to place wherever you need it in your case. So here's hoping I'm a winnar!

Sweet!

I love antec, my first nice case was an antec soho server case...like those old alienwares sorta.

I like the khuler because it resembles the H50 design but also because the name is actually creative! Love the german touch..its german right?

eitherway, im up for getting the chance to review it! that would be awesome!

Sexy-ness. Would be perfect for my new SB build! In for the count.

What I really like about the Kuhler is the low amount of weight on the MB. Just don't like the idea of hanging ~2lbs of metal off of four little screws....

Antec Cooler series really really impressed me, i thought Antec was slippin up a bit with recent Corsair success, but I can tell they aren't out yet!

...if it kicks my Corsair H70 buttocks, I will like that a lot. The H70 is a fine cooler - I'd love to put these two in a head to head comparo.

I love Antec products! I use a P82 tower cases, external USB case, and PSU. Would love to add their H2O cooler!

Posting

I want to try this thing out. Sounds like it should best my H70.

lion-cub1.jpg

I own a lanbox lite. e.i. no space for a full sized cooler. The power supply is placed above the cpu. After a small mod I'm sure she'd fit !

Back