KÜHLER as it Gets! - Antec Big [H] Giveaway!

These all-in-one sealed units are a great way for people to start watercooling :)

I've gone with a basic Swiftech 120 kit before and found that the pumps get noisy after a few years. Add to that the maintenance (topping off coolant) and my kit-based approach to cooling just the CPU was silly. Self-contained units like this is the way to go if you do a basic water setup. I'd love to get one and live a much simpler water-cooling life on this 2500K rig.

I'm in for one of these Kuhl CPU KUHLERs. Never had a problem Antec products. They have always taken care of me problems or not. Never had a CPU cooler from Antec so why not. Besides I got 3 cats and a dog.

stealth_ava.jpg

Best kitty ever!

the Antec KÜHLER offers good performance and a viable alternative to high end air cooling, and is a good option for a Lan box

so basically with the same two fans and noise level, which would perform better? The 620 or 920? I'm going for the best silent to performance ratio

They spelled my name wrong. I'd still be willing to test it though...Very willing.

It looks like a really nice alternative to full blown liquid cooling, without the hassle of actually getting it running properly, just need to figure out where you want it placed on the case.

all antec stuff I have ever bought has been reliable. Thats why I like them. gl everyone.

Back