KÜHLER as it Gets! - Antec Big [H] Giveaway!

I definitely want to try a WC rig and the reviews I have read on the 620 have said it is the best self contained unit out there. I would love to be one of the ones picked to evaluate the new 920 on my OC I7 950.

kendrickperkins.jpg

Winning one of these would be... AWEsome. And I like the Kuhler because the more of these that come out, the better they get. The push/pull setup seems rad. ha.

I'd like one of these to keep my rig running quiet and kuhl.. make that cool! I love silence and I love taking care of my system, both Antec coolers do that!

I have an Antec P180 case. The thing rocks. I'm sure a KÜHLER 920 would spruce it up a bit!

Loved Antec's Earthwatts PSU's. Used them for a couple builds, especially their Antec 900 version 2 for a gaming rig!..*ahem* work server :D

I love their cases and power supplies, can't see how the they could do wrong with some water cooling! I like that its an all in one water cooling loop as well.

Here's a sweet pic of my pooch "Calico Jack"

6292_542681095996_42501654_32151906.jpg

That Kuhler looks freaking awesome. I would love to play with one.

Because of the Antec brand name, I'm confident that a water cooling system by them, will be a solid, quality tested product. When can we expect a water cooled case? :D

I like the idea of a completely enclosed system that will be cooler and quieter than the stock cooling I've got right now.

I would say the thing is one of the best compact coolers out there for the money. Not to mention making the thing look so good compared to others and you get some nice software.

Pre-filled, no maintenance. Can't beat that! It would be an excellent starter for water cooling.

Also, the nice black finish would pop out really well in my recent white case mod :D

I love how it comes pre-built and has zero maintenance. It would be great as my first water cooling setup.

Back