KÜHLER as it Gets! - Antec Big [H] Giveaway!

It would look awsome in my antec 902 case with its low profile heatsink pump combo.

Rockin the Earthwatts in all my latest computer builds for others, as they are great Seasonic sourced units. I like these sealed liquid systems for their performance and ease of use. Also like the reviews showing your fans are quiet.

This would go great with my new build... And here's my puppy
Mocha.jpg

I would love either of these, though I'd probably like the 920 over the 620 because it's 300 better.

here is a picture of TWO puppies!
Nanook (ready to pounce) and Loki (left)...sadly they are no longer with me...a new water cooling system to review would sure help take away the pain...ok....it wouldn't.
PB270096.jpg

I'm glad Corsair has some competition and I'd like to see if I can fit this in a Silverstone mATX case. Looks like a good product.

Great brand! Their power supplies are great, so I imagine this little system would be nice as well!

I took 4 years of German in high school just so I could win one of these and properly pronounce the name. Bring it on!

Hoping that the push/pull design will allow for lower fan RPM and thus (in theory) lower noise levels.

Count me in!
I've been considering moving to water cooling. This unit seems to be a simple way to step into this.

Reviews have been very positive about its cooling capacity. I need a good, quiet cpu cooler.

I Love Antec stuff! I have their cases for both me and my wife Computers!

Rock on! :D

Why I should win....Because I just bought the Corsair H60 and I can REALLY give a fair user comparison review.

I like the fact that I could potentially get one of these top performers for free.

What I like about these is that it gives me another chance to enter a contest that I won't win.

This thing is quiet and keeps processors COOOOOllll. PLUS IT WOULD LOOK GREAT IN MY P183!

I want one because I was impressed with it at PAX East and have been dying to get one

Back