KÜHLER as it Gets! - Antec Big [H] Giveaway!

I like how it is spelled. It would be a great upgrade for my fiance's stock cooler (and more overclocking :)). Antec has awesome cases so their cooler will be awesome too.

The only thing that would cool better is a cat fan!

replatformoverlays.jpg

Okay, maybe not a kitten, but close enough.

Been an Antec fan for many years, mainly their cases. I have a 300 now. The cooler sure would feel at home in there....

-Soul

To be honest, I dont know how I like antec's cooling systems.... I've never used one. And keeping to the requirements of this post;

usb+humping+dogs2.jpg

always thought antec makes the most durable and functional cases, hope i get to try this out too

I love that the Antec KÜHLER is an all in one water cooling setup with a fat radiator and push/pull fans. It looks awesome. I bet the performance is great. Antec always makes quality products.

Plus it would be great for my brand new Sandy Bridge rig. I bet it could get me past 5 Ghz!

cat.jpg

I've been using Antec products for years with great luck, since the quality is superb.

The KÜHLER also looks awesome and seems like it would provide some serious performance in terms of liquid cooling.

Love their customer Support! Also the cooler looks badass and I can definitely use it for a build.

This cooler looks great! Would love to win one and get into some fool proof water cooling.

These look awesome, would love to try one out. I really like how Antec is always raising the bar and trying new stuff, glad to see they have not stopped!

Up to their old Antecs again? These look great, are easy to install and perform well. What more could we ask for?

Have we had a review of the new antec ps units here?
I have read about the H2O and everyone says its good.

still don't like the 90deg connections on any of them

I'm always looking for new and exciting products to test and play with. I would love to have the chance to test and evaluate some new water cooling equipment.

I'm liking what looks to be some flexible cables. Got a H5O in a current build that I can't reuse on my portable rig due to the water lines being a bit ridged. Will be taking a look at one of these before I pull out my welder.

I'm in, looks like a very nice product. got good reviews, easy setup, good performance, whats not to like

Back