KÜHLER as it Gets! - Antec Big [H] Giveaway!

If the cooling system is as good as the PSUs they will last forever.

Have had a few Antec products over the years. Most recently an Earthwatts 500 watt power supply that I haven't had a bit of trouble out of.
Checked out the specs on the Kuhler 920 and it looks pretty darn good. Cooling capability of water cooling in a sealed kit, two hardware controlled fans to keep everything cool and quiet, and software to monitor everything from within Windows.

I like this if it is given to me fo' FREE.

I still have my Antec SOHO sx1040, in storage. hah.

puppies-2.jpg

Been meaning to take the plunge from air cooling to liquid cooling, and this would be a great start. :)

Using an Antec case + fans for the kids PC and impressed with the parts. Always had a soft spot for the 900 case. So why not? I'll love me some water cooling parts!

I'll do both.

I like the Kuhler 920 because it's awesome!

Here's the kitten.

(\__/)
(='.'=)

i love the look of these coolers, and i SERIOUSLY need better cooling in my case

I love, love, love water cooling "for dummies" like me! I am planning on a new build and absolutely will be going with one of these water coolers; if I could get it for free it would make me so much more of a loyal customer! :D

WINNING!!!!!! Is it too late to jump on the Sheen Bandwagon. Go Lightning!.... and oh yeah please pick me for the prize. I never win anything. :(

Oh yeah, great performance ease of install.

Last edited:
Wow looks pretty sweet. I have a few boxes that desperately need new cpu coolers. SFF friendly for the win. The antec 300 is my standard case for 50% of my machines. Excellent cooling, plenty of hdd slots, best of all no severed fingers:D

Antec has always made good quality products, I don't think the Kuhler will be any different, it will only continue that fine tradition that we've come to expect.

I've owned a handful of Antec products, but never a cooler. Would be nice to add to my collection!

Antec always makes some of the highest quality gear and I've always been really pleased with what I've bought.

Antec has always made quality components at a good price point. Loved using their cases and their power supplies.

I like the fact that it's self contained, so I could bring my 8 year old step son in during my next build and he can help the old man build it.

Now here is a picture of a puppy AND a kitten

rcp101-kitten-puppy.jpg

Noise reduction potential. My next rig will have liquid cooling on CPU at least.

I think the unit looks pretty cool, especially the block itself. Plus my H50 has been to hell and back and its about time to replace it.

Both appear to have a decent service life, however the 920's intergrated sensors and monitoring software is quite nice.

No puppy, no kitten, just a hearty congratulations on 25 years, antecedents. These coolers are a great way to celebrate.

the thing i like about the Antec KÜHLER is that the hoses look a lot more flexible than the ones on other coolers.

Good looking product from a reputable company. Should go nicely with my Antec case and PSU.

In all the years I've know of/about/used Antec, they've never once left the enthusiast community behind in all that they do.

This is why I like Antec and will keep using their products.

Thanks, Antec!

Bryan

All the Antec products I have used seem to be of a superb quality. I need a new cooler anyway, the stock cooler on my i5 is rubbish.

Back