KÜHLER as it Gets! - Antec Big [H] Giveaway!

Loving the really low profile pump compared to the H50. Would be really useful in some ITX/MATX builds im thinking of doing!
Also, have you seen this cat? Because its awesome!

creepy_cat.jpg

Ooohhh thicker RAD and dual fans!!!

Me likes! Me needs! Me wants!

Plus it will go well with my sweet Antec 750w PS.

I like the flexible tubing on this watercooled unit better than the stiffer plastic tubes on the competition....

better tubing than the corsair units makes mounting them where you want easier. quieter and its not corsair......

Love Antec stuff.......Have built over 100 custom computers using Antec cases and power supplies. No failures.

Would love to try their cooling ( KUHKER) solution..........

Antec cases and power supplies have been great: looking forward to seeing Antec quality in other components.

the compact cpu waterblock for ease of installation is killer, the large radiator and dual fan design is awesome, not to mention the ability for the enthusiast to change out the fans for higher CFM units should they desire to and get even be more performance! Awesome design

It would work nicely in my Antec 1200 rebuild and take some strain off of my motherboard from my huge air cooler.

I have an i7 930 that's just begging to hit 4GHz. The H50 struggles to keep it cool at 3.6GHz... The KÜHLER 920 looks like it could get it there. ;)

I will love to see how it compares to my CoolIt 240. Like to see that the KÜHLER is made off.

I like the antec Antec KÜHLER since it would go along with my Antec power supply and case.

I like the small footprint, and ease of use compared to custom blocks. All in one setup, quick install and great performance in one package, sign me up!

Back