KÜHLER as it Gets! - Antec Big [H] Giveaway!

Antec has, at least in my mind, always been a quality brand. I love that it is an all-in-one unit that if the stars are with me I could use.

I've been eyeing self contained cooling solutions like these for awhile....building a pieced together water cooling solution seems like a pain.

I like the fact i could win one, But i don't think it will be anymore powerful than my air cooler. EDIT: i have to many puppys and kittens to post. :p

I like that they are lower noise and similar performance to the Coarsair ones (from reviews I've looked at)

I love my new antec kuhler build. It is by far one of the best purchases I have made yet. Now I just need to get two more....

I've been wanting one of these self contained water cooling units for awhile. It'd be even better if it were a free one.

The low profile pump and more flexible tubing seems like a great design choice. Would love to win a 920.

I like it because it's how water cooling is supposed to be! Compact and awesome and hopefully free! :)

I like the idea of simple and effective water cooling. I'll be building a new box soon and this will be the ideal cooler to get my hypothetical 2600k to 4.5ghz+!

The only things I can comment on without actually having a unit in my hands are looks and specs. The best thing to say about the product in both cases is that it is extremely customizable but also retains the ease of use that people are looking for in a self contained liquid cooling unit. Adding PWM fans that can be finely adjusted through user friendly software to achieve the perfect balance between performance and noise is a fantastic touch. Using a high quality flexible tubing along with rotating fittings allows the unit to fit seamlessly into nearly any case on the market. Lastly, the all black finish of the unit combined with the subtle led accent lighting that can be customized to match the color of nearly any build means that nobody has to sacrifice looks for function.

I feel like I typed more than was necessary based on the length of other entries, but I figured they might be looking for some legitimate feedback.

I love the addition of the monitoring software, and the more flexible hoses. The customizable lighting on the 920 is icing on the cake.

I like Antec that they are giving stuff away. Also the product looks very nice. Added software that is usable is always a plus! Thanks Antec!

It takes the guesswork out of water cooling. No more mixing and matching parts. A drop in solution that rivals high end air cooling with much less noise.

Back