KÜHLER as it Gets! - Antec Big [H] Giveaway!

I really like the flexible tubing. looks it makes it much easier to install in cramped quarters. Been looking for a nice self contained water cooling system for my next build this sure looks like the one to get.

I really like the sleak look to it, and can't wait to win so I can push my new i7 2600k to the limit!!!

Compact size and good cooling performance is what the Antec KÜHLER stands for.

Liquid performance with zero maintenance you say? AND it's Antec?

You had me at hello.

This kit is something I'd definitely look into getting if I didn't already have a NH-D14. Looks like they have a winner so far.

I think Antec KUHLER products look boss and do a great job of keeping temps down! Also, all in one water cooling is great for lazies like me!

I've had very good results with Antec cases and power supplies. An integrated water cooler with push/pull fans looks interesting.

I asked my cat to describe my current cooling solution...

this is all I got out of him.

DSC07188.jpg

He continued to sob for the next hour...

I can't believe I missed this contest by 6 days. I like the looks of this cooler and want to give watercooling a try. Thanks Antec.

Every Antec product I have owned was great. And this cooler has had some great reviews. I would live to have one to try out as well!!!

I've been using giant tower coolers for my overclocking. The kuhler is nice cause it takes that heat straight out of the case. I don't own one, but will some day.

Antec has always been around for years, and I've always been a fan of their cases and PSU's. They've always been a reliable product for me and have lasted years.

I love a self contained unit like this for a quick installation where a custom water cooling setup isnt needed.

These are Killer Kuhlers! I've been wanting to improve the cooling in my PC, and this would be just about perfect- A great company like Antec, with some dang good cooling performance!

I like these coolers because Corsair needed some competition. I'm hoping this will fuel innovation in the all-in-one WC area.

I used True Power Trios for a long time and really like the low profile water block on these units!

Back