KÜHLER as it Gets! - Antec Big [H] Giveaway!

The Antec KÜHLER is a simple self-contained that would owrk great in my new Sandy bridge build!

best-puppy-food.png

Here is to the [H] Thanks a ton guys for the awesomeness that you are.:) From what I can tell it looks to be low profile. I have a hope to stuff it into a shuttle or some other HTPC setup.

All [H] readers should love Antec because they're much Kühler then any other brand. Any CPU cooler with an umlaut is automatically brutal and metal.

440vikingkittens.jpg

Kittens should not reside in Antec cases because hair is bad for computer parts :D

Easy to setup and fit most cases that have a 120mm fan is what I like about these systems!! There not too shabby looking either I might add.

I wouldn't mind having one! :D

I love Antec products! I still have a 350w PSU from 2002 running strong!

1. Antec is awesome.
2. The cooler is quiet, waaaaaaay quieter than a lot of the competition. Can't wait to see the new one.

Antec make great products and I wouldn't mind having another in my case :D

I have to say that is a great looking cooler. Its nice to see more all-in-one water coolers to thanks for jumping into the game Antec! I would love to get one of these. :D

Because I would love to get something on this 6 core amd and see what it can do since my Zalman doesn't fit and I am stuck with stock because of money. And because the cuteness of this kitten says "Winning".

cute-japanese-kitten.jpg

I like the fact that its a trusted Antec all-in-one solution, I really have no desire to research 5-10 individual parts to make a water cooling setup.

Definitely would like to try out one of these coolers and see if I can get some good OC results with it.

That is a very great looking cooler, the tubing looks a bit less rigid than the corsair version which I would absolutly love to be able to get into my system. Thanks, Mike

Back