KÜHLER as it Gets! - Antec Big [H] Giveaway!

tiredkitten.jpg

Funny, but removed. Let's keep it in good taste. - Kyle

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never used one. I do like the concept of software interface to the cooler. I also liked the light, since have to deck my case out :cool:
Posted via Mobile Device

A great LC water cooler is perfect to help get a little extra life from an older cpu...up the clocks!

I like Antec because it allows me to complete my trinity of core hardware components with Corsair, Cooler Master, and Antec!

What I like most about the Antec KÜHLER is its push-pull radiator design.

Also, my dog:
4271092383_78e4739b1a_z.jpg

Still using the Antec NeoPower 650 Blue, in my media server, which has been running 24/7, except for regular maintenance, since 2007. do love the quality.

I like the fact that Antec has already put on their site that the Kuhler is compatible with AM3+ even though it hasn't technically been released yet :D although everyone does know it basically is the same as AM3 mounting-wise...

love the idea of a compact H2O system. That way, I can direct the heat from my CPU in whatever direction I want.

I like Antec, own both their 1200 and 300. I like the flat motor/cpu block and that the sound levels on these seem to be very low (pleasing). I would definitely put this against my H50 for comparison.

I love Antec (I have a 1200 case and 4 power supplies) and would love to be able to compare this to my current Corsair H70 setup.

I like the fact that Antec has branched out of what we normally recognize them for just like Corsair did, and I hope they're going to bring some competition to the "entry-level enthusiast" market where most of our future hardcore watercooling junkies will come from with these 920 models.

1301709665-38.jpg

Seriously, I've always wanted to try w/c-ing but it's expensive and I'm scared of soaking my expensive parts with coolant. A Kuhler would let me dip my big toe into that (expensive) pond without any of the downsides. :D

Like that it's made by Asetek for Antec. Love the price. Love the looks and the performance.

Me likey, me wanty ....:D

Like the push pull design and the reasonably low profile of the water block

Count me in. I've always had good luck with Antec, so this would be the same.

Back