KÜHLER as it Gets! - Antec Big [H] Giveaway!

My ancient Thermaltake Big Typhoon is on it's second fan, and a real pain to clean. This setup would ROCK!

I would love to own one of these. Antec rocks in so many ways! I have an old PSU of theirs that refuses to die!

I have been using/building Computers for a long ass time.
(first "PC" was a Vic 20 ! )

I have never used/tried anything liquid cooled
so a liquid cooled noob review would go good
with a "ready to use" system like the Antec's Kuhler H2O 920

i want! :) much love for antec my Roomie has the lanboy air its awesomesauce

The reviews are awesome on these and would love to have one!! The small footprint and flexible tubes make this great for cramped cases!

Dominate.jpg

I like the fact that it uses a bigger rad than the 620, but keeps the same basic shape.

I like the dual fans! I just bought the 620 and am kicking myself, literally kicking myself (not that easy to do well) for not waiting.

If I win this I will be able to finally get a decent overclock out of my aging Q6700.

My daughter's PC has an Antec PSU, it's much quieter than the rest of the fans in her system.

I've always wanted to get into H2O cooling but never had the cash to, this all-in-one unit looks like it may be the way to go.

i could use it to keep my wife pc cool as it gets hot and loud in the house some times

BJ2.png

:D Thank You Lord for such Nice [H]ard Giveaways!:D

Last edited:
Great product. Very compact.
I love the tubes on it, look very flexible as compared to the tubes of the other guys.
Great job!!!

LL

I like the Kuhler (Kuehler) because it would look pretty nice in my modified Antec 902 case, which sports a highly overclocked quad core CPU and three overclocked video cards. I've been using Antec parts ever since I started building computers in 1999.

I know all the [H]ard water cooler experts trash these sealed water coolers, but they make building systems so easy now. No more will I struggle with a 800gram air cooler. Count me in.

I like that they said Kuhler and not cooler, somehow that makes it cooler? Does it make my cpu cooler? That is what I hope to find out.

custom lighting is enough of a touch to make it stand out, let alone the thicker radiator. I like.

i would love to upgrade my new sandybridge rig with an antec h2o cooler because its a great way to add water cooling without an expensive setup

Back