KÜHLER as it Gets! - Antec Big [H] Giveaway!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Water cooling for my Intel 990x.

Would be very nice to get the 920 for it.

:D

I like Antec products, and love my Three Hundred case. This would be cool to get....Pun intended.

Antec cases are full of win... why wouldn't anything else by them be the same?

I like the fact that the 920 has some kind of fan control, and actually ships with pwm fans.

english-bulldog-puppy.jpg

I'd love to try out the 920, just to see how it compares to the H70 I have installed right now. Considering my i5 750 is sitting at 4.2GHz/1.4v, I think it would be a good test. I'd be even willing to post a review if I am picked!

I still have my Antec 1080 case from years back. I will not get ride of it. Here are my two kittens I got 4 weeks ago.

Cats.jpg

They look like improvements over the Corsair coolers, and I'd love to get my hands on one. And here's a picture of a kitten anyway:

cutekittenc.jpg

What I love? Customer Support. Totally hooked it up even after the warranty on my PSU went out.

I totally want to pick one of these things up. If I don't win, one will be purchased in the near future :)

DO WANT

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

as it would doubltessly cool better than a case full of kittens ... and pose less risk of damage due to static discharge?

I like that the tubes look more manageable that corsairs line. Wouldn't mind winning one.

I like how they are priced pretty nicely and quiet yet still great performeres compared to the h50/70!

Oh Schweeet I still use and got my Antec Sx 830 and 1030 with now my Antec 900 cases all being used and power supplies till THIS Day.. I never touch aything BUT Antec..Great Company and Affordable Always..:D

Well, I certainly would like the chance to try one of these coolers...

... as would feverish kitteh!

funny-pictures-sick-cat-drinks-soda.jpg

I like the fact that it is much better then what I am using now, and it looks to be a quality item.

I really would like one of these. I may end up with a couple of them. Good price/performance.

Antec makes nothing but the best and with these coolers, who can ask for more?

I just built a sandy bridge system with an intel core i7 2600k which can hit 4.7GHz easy but needs a little more voltage to stay at 4.8GHz. Unfortunately the cooler I have will overheat it a bit at load so this would really help me keep it locked at 4.8. ASUS is going to RMA my board soon too so it would be a great time to upgrade my cooler which the board is out for the swap.

PLZ PLZ PLZ pick me :D

I like dual fans from the factory. Better than having to kludge two together on other liquid!

....^...^.... MEOW!
.=( o o)=.
.../......\...
--o------o--

Does that count?

so far my antec products are still working after years of use, antec HE550 psu , antec slightly modded 900 case v1 , and one HE500 psu that i sold to a friend with a AMD 939 system . even have an older case but cant remember the model.:confused:

Back