KÜHLER as it Gets! - Antec Big [H] Giveaway!

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Antec KÜHLER 920 and KÜHLER 620 Drawing - 5 each 920 and 5 each 620 Winners!

Kuhler_920_4.jpg

Tired of cheesy review sites getting all the cool stuff first? Antec makes you the reviewer by sending HardOCP readers out some of the first of a new product, the yet-to-be released Antec KÜHLER H2O 920! Not 1, not 2, but 5 new KÜHLER 920 units! For us mere mortals, 5 Antec KÜHLER H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling systems are up for grabs. Sorry about getting the cool stuff first.

This drawing is now closed.

Here are the randomly drawn winners identified by post number:

Antec KÜHLER H2O 920

Antec KÜHLER H2O 620

PMs are being sent to you that need to be responded to in 48 hours in order to claim your prize.
That is by 10:00am CDT 4/21/11.

Last edited:
what do I like about antec? good products. not to mention giving away free stuff :D

as for the cooler how about low noise and good performance?

Last edited:
I love that Antec has never abandoned the enthusiast community. We have seen many companies come and go, but they are still around.

Hrmmm... why do i suddenly want to listen to the Highwaymen :D

I've always liked antec cases and psi. I'd love to have one of their cpu coolers to try out too.

Well let's see why I love Antec? Well I have owned nothing but Antec power supplies and they have been nothing short of great. My first proper PC case was an Antec P180.

Also here is a picture of my dog:

dsc00681zx.jpg

I like their consitent quality/reliability. I don't think I've ever RMA'ed any Antec gear. Rockin a three-hundred case right now.

I am not allowed to have puppies or kittens as I spend too much time playing games on a computer that I built with an Antec case. That cooler will match up nicely with the case I think.

I love Antec because they have such a wide variety of spare parts - I make a lot of mistakes.

I love Antec's stuff! I use two Earthwatt's in family builds. Great products.

Antec makes good stuff. I really like there cases and they make excellent PSU's.

Good luck to everyone =)

I like Antec's products because they always have very good build quality. I've never had a problem with Antec gear and I've used a lot of it over the years.

I still use a couple of antec cases from 5 or more years ago. Its well built stuff.

I have used quite a few Antec products. Mostly cases when I build computers for people. I personally have a Lanboy Air. I love it!

I have an Antec SL400 that is still running strong after 8 years (24x7 btw). That isn't really that big of a deal until you hear what all it is running. 7 hard drives, 5 Optical drives, 3 sticks of ram and five PCI add in cards along with the ATi 9500 overclocked to 9700 settings along with an Athlon XP. Should that PSU be able to power that stuff probably not and for 8 years and counting it has done so!

Their customer support fucking rocks. They've sent me replacement parts for a couple different cases free of charge and all they asked for is my address.

I use several Antec PSUs and cases and they're top notch. I'd love to see how their new watercooling units perform.

I would review this cooler.

I have a dog. See below. He would love to see the Kuhler, too.:D

2010-12-21_07-33-21_990.jpg

Oh yeah.........I never win anything.

Last edited:
Antec makes good stuff. I cannot even count the number of their products I have had over the years. Still using a p180 case for my home server.

I've liked Antec's cases for a long time, and their support rocks.

Edit: for a bit of quick butt-covering, since the entry reqs. changed slightly... I like the compact size of the Kuhler. Much more case-friendly than massive air cooling.

Last edited:
It's been 10 years since I built my first computer, inside an Antec full tower case. In the last decade, I've replaced the hardware in it 3 times. It has survived multiple cross country trips, not to mention a mean lady named Katrina barely missing it with a giant pecan tree. And it still looks as good today as it did 10 years ago. Love love love Antec.

I'm a big fan of Antec products. My current setup is housed and power by their products and works like a champ! Hook me up with the Kuhler! My most recent case mod generated a lot of interest, becoming case mod of the day, and could really use one these coolers to put the icing on the modded cake. ;)

I do like the fact that the flexible tubes allow you to put the radiator/fan anywhere you like, within reaching distance of course.

Antec has always make good cases & P.S. This would get me into basic water cooling, which I've always wanted to try.

Back