KÜHLER as it Gets! - Antec Big [H] Giveaway!

funny-pictures-kitten-erases-your-hard-drive.jpg

newyork045.jpg

He was still something of a pup when I took this and in his defence, it was cold outside.

I've been using their PSU's and cases for years. Would love to see how they stack up in the CPU cooling arena.

Keith

I like that I can own a CPU cooler and come off as being classy.

Me "Ah yes hmm, well I have a KÜHLER at home"

Totally not fictional character "A what?"

Me "Oh you've never seen one? That's too bad..."

Awesome support! I've only had the need to contact them once and that was for a case they stopped making years ago. But, they were still able to provide me with the spare parts I was looking for.

Have always enjoyed Antec gear. IMO, the best case I ever had was the "old" Antec branded Chieftec cases. Wouldn't fit today's video cards but they were rugged, nice air flow and while tall, easily fit where I needed to fit 'em. It's great to see them stamp their approval/name on some all-in-one water cooling solutions and add value to them with cool monitoring features. My next build will include an Antec cooler.

Antec... Because I believe it!

Awesome! I didn't even know Antec was making coolers. I've exclusively bought Antec cases and a few power supplies. Always had great customer support from them as well. This would fit well in my p182.

I like the push/pull fans and the ease of closed loop cooling. Makes for an easy install.

The feature about the 920 I find most appealing is the Chill Control V software. As being able to change the ratio of fan noise to cooling performance is of paramount importance.

With the 620 I really like the use of a low profile pump/coldplate housing. And both units have the same flexible tubing, which seems far superior to the "other brand's" corrugated tubes.

Overall I think the 620 might be most suitable to the system in which I would install it. But I could certainly manage to use a 920 as well. ;) :D

Have had an antec 300 for several years now, no issues whatsoever and quite easy to clean.

I like the design. And it's built by Antec so I'm sure it will be top notch. Also I'm excited to possibly try water cooling.

I simply like that it cools better and quieter with custom setting software than the Corsair for around the same price. I also hear the tubing is far superior and comes with a better warranty. That pretty much seals the deal, don't you think?

I've always been a big fan of Antec, from their CPX PSUs to their cases. Bringing Antec quality to a superior CPU cooler design promises a great product.

Back