KÜHLER as it Gets! - Antec Big [H] Giveaway!

I wonder if one of these would fit in my old Super LANBoy case? I've moved on to a larger mid-tower but I always had a soft spot for that case, been thinking about modding it for a new build.

My pretty, fat, Great Dane

ciera2.JPG

normal_frankietongue.jpg

I could use some new cooling goodness. I've been using Antec products for a long time, and my office gets HOT in the summer.

What do I like? Easy setup, efficient operation, quality product. And of course the umlauts take it to 11!

I like allot about the Kuhler. The compatibility was the first thing that popped out at me. Some of Antecs competitors do not release out of the box compatibility for absolutely every socket but it looks like the Kuhler is good option for just about any use. The low profile pump and heatsink are also a nice touch along with what seems to be rubber tubing rather than plastic. Looks like a great product, would love to give it a try.

I'd like to try one of these. I've been considering some kind of water cooling solution, but can't decide which one to go with. If I got this "donated" then that would make the decision much easier! ;)

Antec's Kuhler line seems to be getting the best numbers in the all-in-one water cooling setup department. I would love to put one to the test.

Antec always makes quality products. Currently running Antec Quattro 1000w in an original Antec 900 case.

Everyone of my friends comes over and ask me who makes my case!

I'm in. What's not to like about antec. Cool good looking products that are built and supported well.

baxter.jpg

not a kitten but I love Antec stuff! I had my last case from them for about 7 years.

Antec= Great products. I have bought many antec cases and power supplies and never had a problem

This looks badass. I always thought about water cooling but figured it would be too much of a hassle. This looks pretty simple.

Back