KÜHLER as it Gets! - Antec Big [H] Giveaway!

Screw puppies and kittens.

Here's Vinnie the Wonder Ferret.

vin35.jpg

Huge fan of Antec power supplies would love to try the Kuhler
41663_1058354430_7086_q.jpg

Last edited:
Ive been wanting to get into watercooling for some time now.
This looks like a quality piece, would love to give it a shot on my rig

Ease of Install, unobstructive design and an awesome name. I was going to name my next child Antec until Kuhler came out. Now his/her name will just be "kid" until I win one of these.

the fact that this is a self contained no maintenance kit will allow me to sink into the dark arts of water cooling for once. Never wanted to use one until now that all the hard work is done for me.

Been water cooling for 10 years now, and this will alow me to put the cpu on it's own circuit.

Make an all black Antec 900 with wire management and cutouts for (3) 120mm fans on top. The front panel audio connector sucks. Would love to try the CPU cooler.

I have always been a Antec fan. Currently have a P180 and 300 case in use at my house and a Antec TruePower New 750W PSU. Would be very interested to test out their first attempt at a sealed water cooling solution.

sounds like a nice contest. Put me in for 1. I need a new cooler thats also quiet

Love the great combination of performance and simplicity.

Last edited:
Because im lazy (i mean...REALLY lazy) I really like the fact that its self-contained unit comes prefilled and requires no maintenance and does a great job cooling with little noise.

I could put one to great use as my HTPC unit!

Kuhler is so german, it must bleed extravagance.

Would love one. Antec is always on the top of my recommended list for computer parts and they're customer service is top notch.

I like that the Kuhler would cool my new 2500k chip better than my cheap Coolermaster Hyper 212+.

I'm all Antec PSUs, baby! good Psus, great prices.

I like the double depth of the rad as well as the fact they include two fans. I have an antec case and psu.. Great products!!!

I love the quality of antec products. I've never had any problems with any of their power supplies I've ever used. Great company with great products.

Cooler is spelt with a K (and an umlaut!). And if Mortal Kombat has taught the world anything, it's that K is better than C.
begging-cat-288x300.jpg

Back