Kudos to Qtip and Splizaat Way to GO!

y_T

Weaksauce
from the article
"We'll pretty much do everything" related to electronics modding, Fishler says, noting that the site is about to publish a three-part series on modifying Xboxes.

3 PART SERIES ON CONSOLE MODDING!? LMK PLEASE!!!

I reeeeeeeeally wanna see more console mods, since the consoles are just much more inexpensive computers that are kind of limited (hardware and app wise). I don't know why there aren't more console mods out there, seriously! People are afraid of voiding their warranty I bet :p

CONGRATS ON THE ARTICLE GUYS! Well deserved fame. Both of you are extremely talented artists and deserve to be recognized for your achivements and creations! Hell, I know I couldn't do what you guys do with 4x the time you guys did it in. :D

Going all out "Alex is an extreme modder," says Matt Fishler, a 17-year-old Southridge High School senior who runs TwistedMods.com, one of the Web's largest modding sites (http://www.twistedmods.com/). "He's amazing."

Damn when did you move into "one of the worlds largest" category? I thought you were older for some reason too.
:D

Lone wolf --- I used to work at the intel campus in Hillsboro right across from the Hillsboro airport. I held debated in our networking department EVERYDAY about Intel VS. Amd -- I use amd and have always been proud of it!

y_T. Will do! We're working on it as we speak, just waiting for the xbox custom jewel to finish it up :)

never ashamed of it (AMD) just worked on the new chips that were coming and are still coming out..good perks;)

Back