KraftTech 60" tripod - $10 @ buy.com

jadesaber2

Limp Gawd
Shipping puts it at $13, so unless there's a B&M nearby, the buy.com deal is cheaper - at least while it lasts.

BTW, is Microcenter a west coast chain? I haven't seen one here in NC.

pigpen

2[H]4U
With free shipping and GC the buy.com deal is free. It's impossible for there to be a better deal, unless some place out there is willing to pay you to take it.

CompuDrew

[H]F Junkie
I got mine already from the last time. Definitely worth the 77 cents I paid for it (had to pay tax). :p

jblue42

Limp Gawd
i got mine this morning, ordered last week. great quality for 10 bucks, thats for sure. only complaint is that the center pole that can extend up about 2 feet is not very stable. other than that, great pod!

MoreDents

Limp Gawd
I already registered my Google Checkout account a while ago but haven't purchased anything. Now I can't get the $10 off deal because they think I'm already a Google Checkout customer! WTF?!

Zaphear

Limp Gawd
ordered, 10 bucks total is a steal. will be nice for when i'm recording shows, my hands aren't as steady when i've been on teh sauce lawl

Ordered one also. Opened another Google account used Google checkout -$10 then free 7-9 day shipping but the item came in 3 days.

Can't beat a free tripod :)

Jayrcee

Weaksauce
Pretty nice for the price. If you have a Sears store nearby, you may be able to score one for $2.97 YMMV (they are being clearanced out).

delvryboy

2[H]4U
I got mine yesterday. It's actually nicer than the one I almost bought for $50 at Wolf Camera.

Raines8416

[H]ard|Gawd
Thanks, in for one! Just busted my tripod the other day. Need something to replace it.

ozziegn

The man behind the curtain...
mine was shipped yesterday. funny thing is I'm kinda of looking forward to seeing what I got for my money.

oh wait a minute, I didn't pay squat, even better. LOL

ozziegn

The man behind the curtain...
mine finally came in today. I must say that I am impressed with this item that was totally free.

some might say this is a very cheaply built tripod. this may be true but there's no room for complaining when free is free.

Nahid

Limp Gawd
I ordered this hoping to get it for free w/ google check out and got owned by having to pay 10 bucks! :(

vanilla_guerilla

Supreme [H]ardness
got mine and while its no gitzo, its a fine tripod for a light camera. the zipper on the case broke the first time i used it.