koolertek multiple 5% off deals

sirmonkey1985

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - July 2010
www.koolertek.com

5% off code on my site already (HOLIDAY5)
5% off on here (HARD)
5% off on Anandtech (ATOT)

the deals are stackable and its a new site.. ya guys might want to check it out..

(no this isnt my site)
if this is against the rules feel free to remove it but the owner of the sites a long time member here on [H]

Prices are fairly competitive, not a steal by a long shot, but will support if I need something from there, I don't nickel and dime on stuff like that.

Thanks for all the support, guys. Its really appreciated. Everything ordered has been shipped. Just looking forward to Sunday....yet still I'll be processing orders and packing them. So much for days off ;)

Hey damnathan, I ordered some Scythe GentleTyphoons from you guys early Friday morning (before you opened) and my order still says "processing." Have you guys shipped it out? I didn't receive an email with tracking/delivery confirmation number. The order # was 2579.

I liked the cleanliness of your sight without looking too simple/cheap. The only real improvement I can suggest is making the search function faster as it's fairly slow.

Thanks for all the support, guys. Its really appreciated. Everything ordered has been shipped. Just looking forward to Sunday....yet still I'll be processing orders and packing them. So much for days off ;)

Cool to see you on [H] too, makes me more inclined to order stuff ;)

Right now I'm not doing much in terms of modding/upgrading but when I do I'll definitely be checking this site out :D

Hey, any chance you might carry those Stealth X-Flow radiators? I really like how clean you can make your insides with one of those. Also, what's the best tubing if I want 3/8 inner 1/2 outer for my loops?

I hope it's not inapropriate to ask these questions here, but I've been piecing together the parts to go watercooled in my 800D when I swap my stuff out the the current ATCS 840.

Good price on the Yate Loons btw.

Couldn't stack those 5% only the one from HARD worked, is there a minimum purchase?

Couldn't stack those 5% only the one from HARD worked, is there a minimum purchase?

Min purchase for the holiday one is $50.

I couldn't get the Anandtech one to work at all.

I'll look into the code malfunctions, and run it by the company handling our shopping cart system. I'll also investigate the notifications for shipping. Being brand new, we're still running into the odd glitch here and there and we're getting them worked out as fast as possible. All orders have been shipped except for the orders that came in last night and today because its Sunday...so those will all ship out tomorrow. You guys can always feel free to PM me here, as I'm around pretty much every day on this forum. I also appreciate all of the input and comments so far :)

Edit: Just tested checkout with the codes with no errors. Be sure that you enter them all in at the same time as the checkout instructions say, seperated with a comma. Like this: HOLIDAY5,HARD,ATOT. If anyone is still having issues with this, just PM me with your browser and checkout type info. Thanks!

Last edited:
Just placed an order for a Gentle Typhoon 1450RPM Order #2591

Will it be shipped tomorrow do ya think?

Great prices!

Very tempting. I wanted to get two Thermalright T-Rad2 VGA coolers for my Crossfired 4850's but they just won't fit.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

So my GentleTyphoons came in today. The packaging was generous and well done. I never did receive that "order shipped" email with a tracking number, but that's a small growing pains error of an emerging company I guess. Ordered Fri morning, recieved today. Thanks Damnathan!

Definitely recommend Koolertek!

We had a glitch with order notification on USPS packages. It has been fixed. Thanks for the understanding. Thank you so much for your order!

Just put in an order, Koolertek had every single little finishing thing my pc has been needing.

The sata cable add to basket is screwy, it tries to add the entire stock, I just ignored the message, went to cart and reajusted them from 100 back to 4 cables. Somehow didn't feel the need for $295 in sata cables. :D

Definitely look forward to ordering again in the future.

Just put in an order, Koolertek had every single little finishing thing my pc has been needing.

The sata cable add to basket is screwy, it tries to add the entire stock, I just ignored the message, went to cart and reajusted them from 100 back to 4 cables. Somehow didn't feel the need for $295 in sata cables. :D

Definitely look forward to ordering again in the future.

I'll have our programmers look into this, thanks for mentioning it, and thanks for your order...I'm just about to box it all up.

Edit: Fixed now.

Last edited:
Gah, why am I tempted to order more fans that I can't use! Koolertek has been fantastic every time I've ordered from them!

At least you know that we don't just toss your stuff in a box with an air pillow or two on top ;) We ship like we would like stuff to be shipped to us....though you should see how badly alot of stuff comes to us from manufacturers or distributors....total crap! ;)

The other codes are old and don't work. HF5OFF has been the code this week, Its ending tonight though

Wondering if Damnathan knows when they might be getting some more Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850 rpm back in?

Harrrr... is yer site down at the moment?? Can't seem to get it to load ..

Back