[Koolertek] Another 5% Coupon And More Fans For Sale

KamuiRSX

Limp Gawd
Koolertek has released another 5% off coupon code "XSPC5OFF"

No expiration date as of yet but I'd guess it would be over Saturday Morning so have your orders in before midnight Friday night this week.

Now some great fans on sale are the Scythe S-Flex series using Sony's Fluid Bearings. These fans do awesome CFM with low noise and great Static Pressure. Perfect for Radiators and Heatsinks.

$9.95 each + shipping

I personally like the S-Flex G (1900 RPM model).

* Fan Speed: 1900 RPM
* Noise Level: 35 dBA
* Airflow: 75 CFM
* Rated Voltage: 12V
* Bearing Type: Sony Fluid Dynamic Bearing
* MTBF: 150,000 hours @ 25C
* Connector: 3-Pin (4-Pin adapter included)

There's a few more deals but most are for watercooling gear. There's a Swifttech Apogee XT water block for $66.95.

Just be sure to select USPS for your shipping option as UPS is the more expensive of the two.

Edit:

You should note that the coupon doesn't apply to all items. I had 5 x SY1225SL12L that the coupon did not work for.

Last edited:
Does Koolertek give you 10% off for spamming this on every computer oriented hot deals forum?

Omg damn! I just ordered a bunch of wc stuff from them earlier today! Grr. Well, I guess I'll shoot them an email and see if they'll give me the 5% off. I might add something to my order too. TY op, Tyson screw you.

Omg damn! I just ordered a bunch of wc stuff from them earlier today! Grr. Well, I guess I'll shoot them an email and see if they'll give me the 5% off. I might add something to my order too. TY op, Tyson screw you.
NP :D Glad I could be of help. I hope he takes it off for you.

You should note that the coupon doesn't apply to all items. I had 5 x SY1225SL12L that the coupon did not work for.

Back