Koolance 1000W Watercooled PSU

This PSU was an RMA for the original and this one has been sitting in my closet for YEARS. Please take this off my hands! Opened for the sole purpose of checking contents. Sadly, I don't have the power cables for it, but they are modular and hopefully easy to find.

Box opening to prove it was in original "sealed from Koolance" condition:

IMG_4462.JPEG

Ebay link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/333624808787

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I'd love to have it to put in my old Koolance PC2-650 case I've been thinking of doing a retro build in, but I imagine finding the cables for it is gonna be tough

No offense, but how the heck is shipping $55?
I shipped a 40 pound 16 bay qnap nas for $41 and that was including $1k in insurance (through ebay anyway)

No offense, but how the heck is shipping $55?
I shipped a 40 pound 16 bay qnap nas for $41 and that was including $1k in insurance (through ebay anyway)
No offense taken. I just plug the stats into eBay's listing and it gives a shipping price based on your location. The package has an old shipping label on it that says 18lbs from when Koolance mailed it to me and the dimensions of the box are 20x12x10. It ships from 20815.

When I separately plug the stats into the USPS website, it comes to the exact same price, at least plugging in Florida as a shipping destination.

Fyi Fedex is usually cheaper for heavy stuff that doesnt fit in flat rate boxes.
That 41$ qnap shipping I mentioned costs $72 retail, ebay gets a massive bulk discount rate.

Indeed, I don't know the date of your review, but pretty sure it made me buy it.

BTW, link above is borked

Yeah, you will have to drop it into the internetarchive to read it these days. The old [H] servers aren't up anymore.

Back