Kojima teases next game

Not surprised since MGS V was very similar in the action style design. I hope it isn't as bloated with fluff.

Hope he doesn't start talking in generalizations like the Fable guy and piss everyone off. I think Fable was alluded to have trees that grew with your character and more hocus pocus.

TBH I didn't really like Uncharted or The Division...

I did like MGSV though, for the most part.

Uncharted and The Division are two totally different types of games...something must have been lost in translation...hopefully it's more Uncharted

Wait... The Division is a free-roaming tactical game

Uncharted is a linear adventure game...

MGS5 was kind-of a mix between the two already...

His taste in women seems as far from mine as his taste in games.

MGSV still haunts me for how bad it actually was. What a waste of money.

Uncharted and division are trash, should just stick with mgsv gameplay it was perfect.

I mean, some of you guys think all the Uncharted games are bad? really? Did we play the same games.
Uncharted 2 was one of the better games i've played years ago I thought. Am I missing something?

I'm interested in what Kojima creates next, as I liked MSG.

Hope he doesn't start talking in generalizations like the Fable guy and piss everyone off. I think Fable was alluded to have trees that grew with your character and more hocus pocus.

Peter Molyneux's the man! He definitely tried to over deliver, and talked a lot about shit that would be cool, but a lot of it was lost in translation. I really appreciate the sheer, brute passion this guy had for Fable. The problem in reality though, is that getting peoples hopes up and not delivering turns people against you. Personally, I didn't really give a shit, still loved the games.

I think ive finally found a post that I dissagree with 100%.

And now I've found a quote that I agree with 100%.

who is that girl?...she's a hottie, great bod!...was she the mo-cap actress for one of the females in the game (Quiet?)?

No. Stefanie Joosten was the mo-cap model for Quiet. She's a Dutch model living in Japan.

TzW6z3V.png
tumblr_nuiy1uddlv1s3374oo1_500.png
tumblr_nun0qw9zC81qblzmwo1_500.jpg

who is that girl?...she's a hottie, great bod!...was she the mo-cap actress for one of the females in the game (Quiet?)?

If you played MGS5 and used a couple of the distraction cardboard boxes, then she is the one on them.

metal_gear_solid_5-2597990.jpg

Back