Kodi 17.4 install on iPad / iPhone without jailbreak?

bizzmeister

2[H]4U
Hey guys,

Was wondering if anyone has a method or a link to walkthrough that allows Kodi on ios11 without jailbreak?

I've seen this 'tweakboxapp' method but that expires after 7 or 10 days and it has ads. It does work properly in that time frame before it gets revoked somehow.

Ive been unable to find any other method, any of you pros out there that can help?

-bizz

Without jailbreak you cannot get it permanently. You can continue to get it temporarily without ads using Cydia Impactor. You would need to reinject it every time it expires, I believe it is once every two weeks. Kodi was having issues with iOS11 due to not being 64-bit, not sure if it is working or not yet.

Without jailbreak you cannot get it permanently. You can continue to get it temporarily without ads using Cydia Impactor. You would need to reinject it every time it expires, I believe it is once every two weeks. Kodi was having issues with iOS11 due to not being 64-bit, not sure if it is working or not yet.

I’ve been using 17.4 on my ios11 iPad Air 2 using the tweakbox app method that has one small pop up at boot up and that’s it, it’s been working perfectly though. Until apple revokes the certificate in a week or two like you mentioned above, I think it’ll work just fine.

One thing I do not understand is that the urls that I normally enter on my Android tv boxes to install apps from zip do not work on the iPad. I found one that works though on the iPad. Over at kod1help.com. When I use their url, it works and I’m able to get the usual BENNU, COVENANT, ELYISUM which is awesome. Just don’t get why I couldn’t use the usual nerdsandnoobs url or the mediarepos.com/kodistuff url which I would normally use.

Back